PDA

View Full Version : NO FRACTURE!!!YAY!!!

RFREE
June 1st, 2011, 07:55 PM
Just got the call. They see no fracture in my ankle. If it isn't any better in a week I am to come back for an MRI to see if I have ligament damage.I will be a good little girl and take it easy for a few days because I sure don't want to have to go back. I am walking on it so much better now as long as I don't pivot it from side to side. Thanks to all of you or all your well wishes.You are a great group of special people!!!OOOH I just thought about something....More R and R means more time to spend on here reading everybodys post and watching tutorials. I could get used to this!!!Yea!!!

MaryB
June 1st, 2011, 07:59 PM
Good news Rhonda. What a horrible thing to happen to you. Hugs

Mary B.

SuzyQue
June 1st, 2011, 08:10 PM
Rejoicing with you from Missouri! What great news! Now, take it easy for a bit...........then be careful!

Loonwatcher
June 1st, 2011, 08:55 PM
So glad it's not broken. Take it easy and just relax for a bit while you can.

Sandy Navas
June 1st, 2011, 08:58 PM
See, prayers work!!! When I saw your post about Gumby I was dreading the read - thinking perhaps you had a green rubber cast or something. You can sit at a sewing machine, right?

debinmalaga
June 1st, 2011, 09:36 PM
So glad it's not broken. Enjoy being a lady of leisure!

bakermom
June 1st, 2011, 09:46 PM
WOOHOO! great news!. so glad you don't have a break.

RFREE
June 1st, 2011, 09:58 PM
See, prayers work!!! When I saw your post about Gumby I was dreading the read - thinking perhaps you had a green rubber cast or something. You can sit at a sewing machine, right?
Ha ha love that Gumby cast comment. To funny!! Oh yea being able to sew is sew not a problem. I have a computerized Brother. Machine.

Mimis-quilts
June 1st, 2011, 10:14 PM
:icon_woohoo::icon_woohoo:Woot Woot!!!!! (doing the happy dance for you) So happy for you!!! Now just sit with the leg propped up, ice pack to keep the swelling down and have fun sewing or computing!!!

Pat

NM Lady
June 2nd, 2011, 12:37 AM
Wonderful news!

LanaMonteith
June 2nd, 2011, 05:42 AM
So happy that the news is good and that you can still get around a bit , but take it easy, enjoy this time and let someone else pamper you a bit, unless you feel the need to sew or computer some!!!!

mamaquilt
June 2nd, 2011, 06:00 AM
good news! Just watch the tutorials and chat and your ankle is healing by itself. Keep my fingers crossed!

Blondie
June 2nd, 2011, 06:56 AM
This is wonderful news!

Susan M
June 2nd, 2011, 07:12 AM
Yipee! Great news! Try to rest so that ankle will heal properly.

lhayes1976
June 2nd, 2011, 07:39 AM
Yeah--SAY NO TO CRACK! An ankle crack that is. Rest up so your ankle can heal.

quilter.martha
June 2nd, 2011, 08:05 AM
Hurray for it not being broken! Pamper it as much as you can and let it heal. Spend your time on the couch with your computer and find some new inspiration for quilts. That's how I discovered MSQC. I was down with a pretty heavy cold and was bored with TV. I found their videos on you tube and got hooked!