PDA

View Full Version : Sandy/EasyQuilts - are you okay?

Vonnie
April 8th, 2014, 04:09 PM
You posted this morning about your blood pressure. Did you go to the ER? Let us know how you are doing. We are worried about you.

grannyann
April 8th, 2014, 04:18 PM
I was wondering about her all day also. Hope she is ok and can post soon.

WendyI
April 8th, 2014, 05:59 PM
wondering also...hope all is well and the BP issue is under control.

Have not seen Sandy post in a bit...hope she and her family are all well.

auntiemern
April 8th, 2014, 09:43 PM
Sandy, oh Sandy....let us know how you are please.

fliggie
April 8th, 2014, 10:09 PM
I think I see that she is currently on the board. The little green mark next to her name is lit up.

BobW
April 9th, 2014, 01:41 AM
I'm commenting just to bump this up, I hope we hear from Sandy.

bkthomas
April 9th, 2014, 02:44 AM
Hoping you are just resting Sandy!

Iris Girl
April 9th, 2014, 07:31 AM
Sandy check in let us know how you are please.

buckeyequilter
April 9th, 2014, 07:35 AM
I'm praying that she's home resting or being treated for her HBP.

Suzette
April 9th, 2014, 07:49 AM
Sandy did say in her last post on April 4 that she would be off of here for awhile. But I did notice on her profile page that she logged on to the forum yesterday afternoon, so that tells us that she is around, just choosing not to post. And with what she and her family are going through, totally understandable. Still keeping her and her family lifted in prayer for a safe and swift resolution to this nightmare they have found themselves in.

Vonnie
April 9th, 2014, 07:53 AM
Sandy did say in her last post on April 4 that she would be off of here for awhile. But I did notice on her profile page that she logged on to the forum yesterday afternoon, so that tells us that she is around, just choosing not to post. And with what she and her family are going through, totally understandable. Still keeping her and her family lifted in prayer for a safe and swift resolution to this nightmare they have found themselves in.

Different Sandy's. You probably missed this one: http://forum.missouriquiltco.com/general-chit-chat/37183-does-anyone-have-problems-regulating-bp.html

We are worried about her high blood pressure. We are hoping she went to the ER.

Carol336
April 9th, 2014, 08:54 AM
Posting to bump this us......Sandy, I hope you are ok and your BP is back to normal......Please let us know.

WendyI
April 9th, 2014, 12:19 PM
Different Sandy's. You probably missed this one: http://forum.missouriquiltco.com/general-chit-chat/37183-does-anyone-have-problems-regulating-bp.html

We are worried about her high blood pressure. We are hoping she went to the ER.

Sorry that might have been my fault...I read Sand/livetocraft and assumed it was to both Sandy's...I am thinking of them both and hoping all is well. Hopefully they will both check in soon!

Carol336
April 9th, 2014, 04:55 PM
Bumping this up.....really getting concerned about our friend here. Has anyone had a PM from Sandy??

Mpyles
April 9th, 2014, 11:14 PM
I checked her profile and she logged in this morning at 10:41am....hoping all is well!

Vonnie
April 10th, 2014, 07:23 AM
Has anyone heard from Sandy?

Lilly
April 10th, 2014, 10:56 AM
Sandy - I miss you and your cheerful and insightful remarks! Praying right now for you!!