PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for all the sweet birthday wishes!!!

Klasien
April 8th, 2014, 05:23 AM
Thank you so much ladies for all the birthday wishes, made my day extra special!

I had a wonderful day, with Jan and the kids!
I went to see my aunt and uncle with my parents in the morning, it is a little over an hour drive (one way) and my dad is still not able to drive with his arm.....my mom was not up for the drive, she is getting a little tierd of driving everywhere since my dad did most of the driving and now is out of it for two months already........
Anyway, my uncle is having his birthday on the same day as I, so i drove my parents and we had a wonderful visit!
He was born in 1926 and I in 1962!! He turned 88 and I am 52 years young.......hahahaha
When we got home a friend came by, she and I are born on the same day AND the same year, so we are "twins" , when she left my sisiter pulled her car in the driveway.......them my son came home and asked if we wanted to go out for dinner......we had a great dinner in a restaurant called "The Peppermill" it was wonderful.
When we came home my oldest daughter and her boyfriend where in our house waiting for us with fresh coffee and cake and beautiful flowers.
I had a great birthday!!!!
I hope my 52nd year will be a good year, with a job for Jan, and health and joy for all of us , and lots of fabric ;)

Here is a picture Roselique made, at the restaurant while we were waiting for our food, of my two favorite men in this whole wide world ... (ssssssst and Bruce Springsteen of course.......)

Blondie
April 8th, 2014, 06:25 AM
I am so very happy that your day was wonderful. You most certainly deserve it. I have been meaning to comment for a long time now Klaisen about the quote on the end of your signature line. It touches my heart and other senses each day. "It ain't so sin to be lad you're alive!"
To which I add a hearty amen!
Blessings

Bubby
April 8th, 2014, 06:54 AM
Klasien,

How did I miss your birthday?? I wish you a happy belated birthday. I would love to be 52 years young again!! My 50's was one of the best decades of my life. Big hugs to you.

Cathy F
April 8th, 2014, 08:28 AM
Happy Birthday dear Klasien! Sorry it's belated but I am glad to hear you had a wonderful day with family and friends.

buckeyequilter
April 8th, 2014, 09:29 AM
How did I miss your birthday!!! Happy belated birthday!

Grandma G
April 8th, 2014, 10:43 AM
Happy belated birthday, Klaisen!! Sounds like it was a great day and you certainly deserve no less than that!!

EmmaB
April 8th, 2014, 11:23 AM
Happy belated Klasien!! Sorry I missed it. I wasn't here much yesterday.

SallyO'Sews
April 8th, 2014, 11:43 AM
I'm late to the party here, Klasien, but I hope you have a wonderful year filled with many blessings!