PDA

View Full Version : I need a rabbit....and some sheep!!

bubba
April 7th, 2014, 07:59 PM
The bunny has been watching the dog herding; now bunny thinks he can herd too (http://dogwork.com/buhr9)

WendyI
April 7th, 2014, 09:22 PM
THAT was AWESOME!! I really needed that laugh! THANKS! My border collie is EXACTLY like that one. Instead of sheep, he herds my cats.

BobW
April 7th, 2014, 09:25 PM
THAT was AWESOME!! I really needed that laugh! THANKS! My border collie is EXACTLY like that one. Instead of sheep, he herds my cats.

Poor collie, herding cats has to be a low blow to his/her canine psyche. LOL

WendyI
April 7th, 2014, 09:35 PM
Poor collie, herding cats has to be a low blow to his/her canine psyche. LOL

To be sure!! HA!

songbird857
April 7th, 2014, 09:37 PM
hehe... this made me chuckle - thanks :)

janluna
April 7th, 2014, 10:57 PM
This was hilarious! Thanks I needed that. Never underestimate the animal kingdom! Animals are amazing!!

Hulamoon
April 7th, 2014, 11:44 PM
Oh my gosh now I'm rolling. That was to funny!

Sheena
April 8th, 2014, 05:00 AM
My bunny used to do this to the hens. We had 4 hens at the time and he'd round them up. It must be a bunny thing.

rebeccas-sewing
April 8th, 2014, 05:08 AM
Oh my gosh! This was so cute I posted on my timeline of FB. Thanks for the belly laughs.

pcbatiks
April 8th, 2014, 07:39 AM
Too cute and the music was perfect!

JCY
April 8th, 2014, 09:59 AM
Loved it! Reminds me of the rabbits that visit my back yard, -- but no sheep to round up. ( I live in the city.) Just as long as the rabbits leave my flowers alone. I understand they can be quite destructive. Two rabbits were chasing each other around my shed the other day. Cheap entertainment. JCY

SallyO'Sews
April 8th, 2014, 11:40 AM
Thanks for the laugh, Pat. That is hilarious!

WendyI
April 8th, 2014, 06:12 PM
Actually...this just reminded me of when I used to have a lop eared rabbit named Scooter. He was adorable. About 6 months after I got him I took in and fostered a grey hound. Sadly I don't have it on video.... but Scooter used to chase the grey hound in the apartment. Funniest thing you've ever seen....a rabbit chasing a grey hound! LOL!

Miss Sheri
April 8th, 2014, 06:28 PM
Loved it! Reminds me of the rabbits that visit my back yard, -- but no sheep to round up. ( I live in the city.) Just as long as the rabbits leave my flowers alone. I understand they can be quite destructive. Two rabbits were chasing each other around my shed the other day. Cheap entertainment. JCY

JCY, Watch out sweetie, Two rabbits chasing each other around the shed can not only entertain, they can multiply. . . quickly! Ha,ha.

bkthomas
April 17th, 2014, 05:00 AM
I totally missed this.......Love it!!!