PDA

View Full Version : Meeting my baby to day!!

Swedish leo
April 7th, 2014, 02:48 AM
Hi

Josefine is coming to Town to day!! yeah!

She is gonna see the nurse that regulates her meds. and I will be there to!

Maybe then I can get the full story on what has been going on this weekend!

I am also gonna get in touch with the lady staff that is in charge to day and see what they have done and what they will do for Josefine from now on.

I get to hug and love on my baby to day!!!!!!!

Annnika
:D

GuitarGramma
April 7th, 2014, 03:04 AM
I'm so happy for you. I know she's getting good care, but I'm sure that you miss her every minute of every day.

Have a wonderful visit and let us know how it goes!

brook
April 7th, 2014, 03:04 AM
So happy for you. I hope the two of you have a wonderful time together. : )

stationarymom
April 7th, 2014, 03:05 AM
hug her tight. make sure to ask who was in charge the night she was having all the problems. if she can give you the names of staff take those also so when you talk to who is actually in charge of the facility you can ask why these people allowed this to happen to your daughter.i would also ask for an emergency number that you can call if your daughter says she is being taunted and the staff is not taking care of the situation.i wish you luck. i know here the state can be a real pain to deal with.

rebeccas-sewing
April 7th, 2014, 03:24 AM
I know how much you're looking forward to this. Glad to hear you're getting to spend some time with her and that you'll be able to get your questions answered.

EmmaB
April 7th, 2014, 07:00 AM
Yay Annika! Hope you have a good visit!

Slokarma
April 7th, 2014, 07:33 AM
Hooray for you and your Josefine!
She has a Momma that will go the distance with her.....I'm sure there is going to be a happy ending.

Suzette
April 7th, 2014, 08:32 AM
Enjoy your time with your sweet daughter. I can just "hear" the joy in your post at seeing her today! :icon_bigsmile: Blessings to you both!

songbird857
April 7th, 2014, 09:34 AM
So happy for you Annika - have a wonderful day :)

easyquilts
April 7th, 2014, 09:39 AM
So happy for you..... Enjoy your cuddle time.

WendyI
April 7th, 2014, 09:42 AM
So very happy for you. Be prepared for her emotions tho so you are not disappointed...but regardless I know you will be overjoyed just to see her and hold her. (((((HUGS))))) to both of you.

Miss Sheri
April 7th, 2014, 11:06 AM
Yea Annika! I really think you and Josefine will grow closer through this time of separation. Seeing you stand up for her, being there for her, and always, always extending your love to her WILL matter. Enjoy your visit.

MRoy
April 7th, 2014, 11:11 AM
So glad you're going to get to be with Josefine today.

Renate
April 7th, 2014, 11:15 AM
Enjoy Annika, I am so happy with you

auntiemern
April 7th, 2014, 02:19 PM
Have a wonderful visit...Hopefully you can get to the bottom of what happened over the week end. That kind of stuff is not going to do her any good. Good luck getting it all straightened out.

MartinaG
April 7th, 2014, 02:22 PM
Enjoy your time together. I am happy for you.

Swedish leo
April 7th, 2014, 03:29 PM
It was so wonderful to se Josefine again.
It was only for a short while beacuse the staff that took her to town had to go back.

I had baked some goodies that I gave Josefine. A chocholate cake that is gooey in the middle.
And as a surprise I made some Brigadeiro, Brazilian treat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5G1u_05BsM

And Later to day she called me. The girls are all getting along again .
And the key is back. They have said there sorrys and the staff got my recipe for the brigadeiros

and the girls are now rolling the brigadeiro in sprinkles.

So for now all is well!

Annika

MayinJerset
April 7th, 2014, 04:15 PM
Ah, Chocolate the universal treat! Glad it is helping Josefine and the other girls become friends.

songbird857
April 7th, 2014, 04:26 PM
This post made me happy :) Good day of memories for you Annika

EmmaB
April 7th, 2014, 05:17 PM
Sounds like you had a really good visit. I'm so glad things are going better.