PDA

View Full Version : resurrection.....

bubba
April 7th, 2014, 02:19 AM
Did the show end abruptly, or did my dvd malfunction?????? Was the $$$ from the old robbery or the new? And where did you know who go? And who is the dad?

Madeforyouinma11
April 7th, 2014, 09:07 AM
I just watched it and it ended with Jacob, in his backyard talking about how Caleb is gone. Is that where yours ended?
I'm pretty sure the money is from the new one. I think the guy Caleb killed last week took the money from the old robbery.
Don't know where Caleb went, but I think Jacob knows.
What dad are you asking about?

Bubby
April 7th, 2014, 09:11 AM
The plot thickens. And now the minister's late girlfriend who killed herself (returned) is pregnant. I think the $$ is from the new robbery because the man Caleb killed with a hammer is suspected of taking the $$ from the first robbery.

Hulamoon
April 7th, 2014, 09:28 AM
More are coming:icon_scared:

SallyO'Sews
April 7th, 2014, 11:33 AM
Very relieved to realize this is a TV show, and not people you actually know! :icon_rolleyes:

bubba
April 7th, 2014, 12:03 PM
By the dad, I meant the dad of the baby for the woman who came back that is now pregnant.......

That is where mine ended too, it just seemed it was rather abrupt.

Doloris
April 7th, 2014, 12:37 PM
I think the baby's dad is the preacher man. He is lying to his wife and meeting Rachel in a hotel room.
not sure which robbery the money is from, but probably the second
Caleb just disappeared. Why did he stay in jail if he could disappear like that.
Does anyone think Caleb might be the leader of "them"

bubba
April 7th, 2014, 12:48 PM
I have no clue....I'm just confused!

Kgrammiecaz
April 7th, 2014, 05:11 PM
I think the baby's dad is the preacher man. He is lying to his wife and meeting Rachel in a hotel room.
not sure which robbery the money is from, but probably the second
Caleb just disappeared. Why did he stay in jail if he could disappear like that.
Does anyone think Caleb might be the leader of "them"

I think its possible or at least seems like it. Show is getting a bit weird for me

Hulamoon
April 7th, 2014, 05:55 PM
I think its possible or at least seems like it. Show is getting a bit weird for me

Me too. It's not fast enough to get to the point.

I got into Believe. You knew right from the beginning what it was about and then the chase begins. It's the relationships forming between the characters.

Doloris
April 7th, 2014, 06:00 PM
it is going pretty slow, but I think it is building up to some better drama. At least I hope so.

icul8rg8r
April 7th, 2014, 11:24 PM
I think the baby's dad is the preacher. She was probably pregnant at the time she killed herself. Now that she's back, so is the baby. But he's moved on is married to someone else ... what will happen now that his first wife is back and alive and pregnant?!?!

Kgrammiecaz
April 7th, 2014, 11:28 PM
Me too. It's not fast enough to get to the point.

I got into Believe. You knew right from the beginning what it was about and then the chase begins. It's the relationships forming between the characters.

I am liking Believe much more. Love the characters especially Bo

maxwellthecat
April 8th, 2014, 02:12 AM
I think that Tom's wife is going to find out that Rachel did not move away and she is going to find out that Rachel is pregnant. This is one weird show. Caleb said that there are more coming and where did he go from the jail cell. My DH and I, keep saying that we are going to give the show 1 more time and it keeps us coming back to it. It's like a magnet, it draws you back for more.

Mchelem
April 8th, 2014, 02:16 AM
I think the baby's dad is the preacher. She was probably pregnant at the time she killed herself. Now that she's back, so is the baby. But he's moved on is married to someone else ... what will happen now that his first wife is back and alive and pregnant?!?!
This is what I was thinking- she was pregnant before she killed herself and didn't know.

bubba
April 8th, 2014, 07:20 AM
I guess I am getting more out of this than I thought I was because what everyone else said, that is what I thought too. It's just so confusing!!! My husband quit watching it after the second or third week, so I have nobody at home to discuss it with and nobody at work watches it either!

Madeforyouinma11
May 5th, 2014, 11:10 PM
Rachel said she didn't know she was pregnant when she killed herself and yes, it is Toms baby.
What did everyone think of the season finale? The agent is that couple from the woods son! He must have lived when they died. I know he mentioned that they died when he was little, but I forget the details. Short season, but it has me wanting more...how about you?

Hulamoon
May 5th, 2014, 11:21 PM
I was going to start a thread about this! I liked it. It got a little more thought provoking. I usually watch things in my owl hours so I might have to watch again about the agent. The ending was really strange with the bugs and whoever was coming in on them.And that close up of the agents back. hummm....

I wonder where this is going!

bubba
May 6th, 2014, 01:56 AM
Well, I just was able to watch the last show of the season. I can't say I liked that abrupt ending, but other than that I enjoyed it. Glad it's back for another season.

irishrn
May 6th, 2014, 05:35 PM
Just saw the season finale. Weird that Rachel was dead in the morgue and back alive again!! Scary that there are now over 200 returned! Tom the preacher brought the agents real family and Rachel to his wife who has left him and gone to her sisters!!
I find it interesting but a bit slow too!! Anyone watching Under the Dome??

Hulamoon
May 6th, 2014, 07:15 PM
Anyone watching Under the Dome??

Yes! It's coming back June 30th. It's another weird one too. lol

Amber
May 6th, 2014, 07:26 PM
I think Caleb starved. Being locked up in jail, he couldn't eat as much as he needed. Just a theory.

ravelim
May 6th, 2014, 08:10 PM
But...the family (African-American) at the end is the agents parents because remember the mom said her son Robert had a crescent shaped scar on his neck.So they showed the agent's scar. Curiouser and curiouser .

Hulamoon
May 6th, 2014, 08:19 PM
But...the family (African-American) at the end is the agents parents because remember the mom said her son Robert had a crescent shaped scar on his neck.So they showed the agent's scar. Curiouser and curiouser .

Ahh See that's why I watch things twice because I miss stuff. I don't catch those little clues. lol

bubba
May 6th, 2014, 08:21 PM
I think when the agent was trying to take the adults and girl outside to talk to them when he got stopped, he was going to tell them. I am thinking that they got caught in what sounded like a flood and he was the only survivor and got adopted by a family who raised him, which would explain the difference in his last name. That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!

Michelle M
May 7th, 2014, 04:12 PM
Sunday nights are the only night that I am glued to the tv. Problem is that there are six shows in 4 hours that I watch. I like Crisis, Resurrection, The Mentalist, Revenge, Believe and The Good Wife. Whew!! I end up having to watch two shows online each week, but that is okay. Now Rosemary's Baby is going to be coming on on Sunday nights!!

bubba
May 7th, 2014, 04:22 PM
Sundays are busy for me too, but at least that one has now ended. I also watch the Amazing Race, Revenge, Signed Sealed & Delivered, and the Good Wife (I have seven saved up to watch!!). I think Revenge ends this next Sunday and Resurrection ended this past Sunday, and there should be only one or two left of the Race, so I'll be good here pretty soon and may get caught up!

VickiJ
May 7th, 2014, 06:02 PM
Well - I stuck it out to the end of the season. My husband didn't. LOL - I agree it does need to pick up the pace a little bit because I am curious as to what exactly is the explanation for this. Why are these people returning - and only Acadia residents. What did happen to Caleb? Why did he disappear and no one else has yet? Why are they so hungry? Rachel dying and coming immediately back AGAIN was seriously freaky.

I had a feeling the Sheriff wasn't taking his returned wife's news as well as he claimed when he didn't hug his daughter. He said all the right words, but when she tried to hug him to comfort him - he barely moved.

It took a while to get there but it did keep me interested - as you can see by all the questions - lol. I just hope it moves a little quicker when it...returns. hahaha couldn't resist.