PDA

View Full Version : I'm down update!!!

RFREE
May 31st, 2011, 06:54 PM
I went to the Dr. today and got x-rays but probably won't get results til tomorrow. The Dr. thought she could give me a "quick read" but after looking at them she wasn't sure to say yea or neigh. She said I will leave it up the the radiologist:( It does feel better today though. Thanks for all your posts. As soon as I hear something I will post the results. Hugs Rhonda
Oh yea. Today was the last day of work for the summer so I am off til the first week of August.I am glad if this had to happen I don't have to take off work.

Loonwatcher
May 31st, 2011, 07:12 PM
Praying....let it please not be broken!

bakermom
May 31st, 2011, 07:18 PM
let's hope it's not a break. If there is swelling it's hard to tell. they may not do much anyway until any swelling goes down.

Susan M
May 31st, 2011, 07:37 PM
You are in my prayers! What a way to start your vacation!!!!!

SuzyQue
May 31st, 2011, 08:52 PM
Rhonda---I think this might be good news! I hope so! Glad it is feeling better! Keep us posted! What a way to start summer!

Dragonfly
May 31st, 2011, 09:02 PM
Rhonda I saw you original post as I was rushing through but didn't have time to reply, I sincerely hope things are okay, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that the problem is not too complicated and will mend soon.

patticakes
May 31st, 2011, 09:19 PM
((Rhonda))) Good luck!

LanaMonteith
May 31st, 2011, 11:52 PM
hope you're up and chasing fabric soon , but until the just watch your beautiful flowers grow!!!!!

mamaquilt
June 1st, 2011, 04:18 AM
keep my fingers crossed until 10.30 when I'll be at the therapistn LOL