PDA

View Full Version : For Sandy

kensington
April 5th, 2014, 06:21 PM
(or anyone who is facing troubled times right now) Keep the faith!

Jean Sewing Machine
April 5th, 2014, 06:45 PM
Wow, aren't those profound words.

dwil23
April 5th, 2014, 07:22 PM
Wow is right....

Thanks for sharing!

Hulamoon
April 5th, 2014, 07:29 PM
I wish the teacher was yelling out the answers.

kensington
April 5th, 2014, 07:46 PM
I wish the teacher was yelling out the answers.

This teacher doesn't do that. He writes them on your heart. Speak peace to yourself. God's peace in the times you face will be a great comfort to you. Something I learned a long time ago about God when I am in over my head, is that when I cry... and I am going to cry... I make sure I am crying out to Him, and not just crying for my pain.

He said in Hosea that this is why they did not get answers. "For they do not cry to me from their hearts when they cry upon their beds". We can cry with all our hearts, but if we don't let him in to see the pain, He can't fix our broken hearts. Peace.

AuntieVic
April 5th, 2014, 07:52 PM
Thanks for sharing!

Hulamoon
April 5th, 2014, 08:23 PM
This teacher doesn't do that. He writes them on your heart. Speak peace to yourself. God's peace in the times you face will be a great comfort to you. Something I learned a long time ago about God when I am in over my head, is that when I cry... and I am going to cry... I make sure I am crying out to Him, and not just crying for my pain.

He said in Hosea that this is why they did not get answers. "For they do not cry to me from their hearts when they cry upon their beds". We can cry with all our hearts, but if we don't let him in to see the pain, He can't fix our broken hearts. Peace.

I'm happy that brings peace to people. I really am. I was put in a parochial school when I was between 2-4 grade by my mother. They didn't even pick me up during the summers for my birthday. My aunt came and kidnapped me to go to Disneyland.

I had to go to church everyday and stand in for communion. I only stepped in a church again for a wedding and both my daughters kindergarden's graduation.

I'm sorry if I don't pray with you guys but my thoughts and well wishes are always given :)

bubba
April 5th, 2014, 08:32 PM
I am right there with you Lorie. Also raised a Catholic and with a mother who is a devout Catholic (she goes to mass everyday, sometimes twice depending on what day it is!). However, I think I feel the same way as you. Things are always in my thoughts and I wish people well, but I know just what you are saying. I don't hold it against people by any means, it's just a different way of believing. (I hope I said that right, because I know what I mean!)

Hulamoon
April 5th, 2014, 08:53 PM
Thanks Pat, totally know what you mean:) I was coming back to deleat my message. oops too late. lol It's not a subject I normally respond to.

I love Sandy and she is getting some chocolate covered macadamia nuts!

kensington
April 6th, 2014, 02:55 AM
Bumping this for Sandy... I hope you see it. I am very worried about you. You are on my mind so much. In case you happen to just be reading... I care.

Kgrammiecaz
April 6th, 2014, 03:31 AM
She is always on my mind. My heart hurts for what she must be going through. Sandy, if you do take a moment to read this, just know we are here if you need anything. Hugs

Sheena
April 6th, 2014, 04:58 AM
Yes, Sandy, we're here.

Genny
April 6th, 2014, 11:11 AM
Sandy if you're reading this I think about you every day and do hope that things will soon be back to normal for you and your family. Hugs...Genny

auntiemern
April 6th, 2014, 05:30 PM
Love you GF. Hang on and hang in there...and know we miss you...and want what is best for you and your family. Praying you will be back with us soon. :(

Iris Girl
April 6th, 2014, 05:32 PM
Sandy been thinking of you and your family a lot lately. My caring thoughts and wishes for your entire family to be reunited soon.

Monique
April 6th, 2014, 09:33 PM
Right there will all of you, praying for Sandy and Al and the rest of the gang.

WendyI
April 7th, 2014, 10:38 AM
You and your family are in my thoughts to be sure. Hang in there!!

Miss Sheri
April 7th, 2014, 11:01 AM
Prayers continue for you and your family Sandy, every day. Please, know you are loved here. Hugs! ~Sheri

Jean Sewing Machine
April 7th, 2014, 11:45 AM
Hugs and prayers are streaming your way from me to you!

grammakim04
April 7th, 2014, 12:58 PM
Keep checking for updates, continuing to pray for your family Sandy.