PDA

View Full Version : Update on Great Niece.Bless be the name of the Lord

fallisme
April 4th, 2014, 04:18 PM
Just to let you girls know that she is doing so well after the 3 operations. Hardly no pain meds and is going at PT like a lion. The Docs are so happy with her that they may let her come home next week. One of my other nieces is a RN and they are showing her how to do the dressing of the burns there way so she can see to the wounds. A PT will come to her home for that part. They say she maybe able to go back to school in May if everything goes well. Three weeks ago I would never have thought she might get to come home this soon. The Doctors call her their feather weight girl. Grace be to the Lord above. Only though him could this recovery be fast.
God Bless you all and keep you safe.
Beth

EmmaB
April 4th, 2014, 04:22 PM
This is GREAT news!!

pcbatiks
April 4th, 2014, 04:24 PM
Beth........that is great news! I know she will be happy to get home!

jsmetcalf
April 4th, 2014, 05:03 PM
Praise the Lord! I am happy for her and you.

auntiemern
April 4th, 2014, 05:29 PM
Beth, what glorious news. Continued prayers for continued quick healing.

Simply Quilting
April 4th, 2014, 06:58 PM
That is awesome news!!!!!

kensington
April 4th, 2014, 07:23 PM
This thread scared me, I had 2nd and 3rd degree burns when I was just preteen, I remember that pain, those bandages, and those operating rooms where they cut off my blisters etc. My scars are never seen, but I know they are there. I PRAISE God with you for this update and recovery! God is on the throne and He cares for us. He binds up our wounds.

Miss Sheri
April 4th, 2014, 07:33 PM
Prayers of gratitude here too, my heart feels full today. Continued blessings for your great-niece Beth.

MayinJerset
April 4th, 2014, 09:18 PM
Wonderful news! She's a fighter!

cyndiofthevortex
April 4th, 2014, 09:33 PM
God is good. I'm so happy to hear this news!