PDA

View Full Version : Nothing new.

Sandy Navas
April 3rd, 2014, 10:46 PM
First off, I truly, heart and soul, appreciate everyone's prayers, thoughts, comments and concerns.

We know nothing new. We have exhausted every measure available - aside from stalking - and at this point we don't know if even that would help anything. Where would we begin? There are absolutely no clues, no rhyme nor reason. We do know their phones haven't been changed - DD's FB account has been totally obliterated. Oldest DGD's account is still active, but there has been no new activity. Text messages and voice messages go unacknowledged. I have placed a call to the local sheriff - whom I know slightly - and I'm waiting a call back. He must be on late nights today though or else he's avoiding me.

I decided to become active today and do some laundry - DD's clothes were in the washer and another load in the dryer. What are they wearing?

I certainly appreciate all the PMs and offers for consolation, but right now I don't feel up to talking to anyone . . . waiting for that telephone call that will help explain what's going on. This only happens in movies, right?

auntiemern
April 3rd, 2014, 10:52 PM
Oh my dear friend. My heart is breaking for you. If you feel like talking I am available whenever, regardless of the time. If you need me to come out there this week end I will. Prayers being said. Hang in there hun and know you are loved. Give Al a big ole hug too.

Mom23
April 3rd, 2014, 10:52 PM
This must be absolutely horrible for you, Sandy. I appreciate your updates. I am obsessed with checking my computer for anything new. Please know you are in constantly in my thoughts and prayers.

grannyann
April 3rd, 2014, 10:58 PM
Hope you get some good news real soon.Praying all is well with your family.

Lonna
April 3rd, 2014, 11:01 PM
Sandy my thoughts and prayers are with you all. Praying that you get word soon.

buckeyequilter
April 3rd, 2014, 11:11 PM
My thoughts and prayers are with you and Al.

Ginny B
April 3rd, 2014, 11:12 PM
Sandy, I'm glad you contacted the sheriff. I hope he can give you some help/guidance. Thank you for stopping in to keep us posted. We are all hurting for you and all our thoughts and prayers are encircling you and your husband.

Simply Quilting
April 3rd, 2014, 11:20 PM
{{{{HUGS}}}}

Genny
April 3rd, 2014, 11:33 PM
Oh Sandy I do hope you hear something soon, this waiting and not knowing what's going on must be horrible...I cannot imagine how awful this is. If I knew how to help you I would do it in a heartbeat. Please know that I'm thinking of you and your family and sending prayers that everything will be alright. Hugs...Genny

meemeecyn
April 3rd, 2014, 11:47 PM
Oh, my goodness, Sandy. Am just now reading about this awful torment you and Al are in. Bless you, Friend. Will start praying immediately.
Cynthia

EsGrandma
April 3rd, 2014, 11:52 PM
Prayers and hugs going out to you - think of you often.

Hulamoon
April 3rd, 2014, 11:56 PM
I cried when I read that :( Have you considered a private investigator? It might be a good step. Especially if the police are slow to jump on it.

Jen7
April 4th, 2014, 12:05 AM
Been off-line for a couple of days..Sandy hugs to all and prayers for a positive outcome.

quiltingtrish
April 4th, 2014, 12:05 AM
Oh Sandy. My heart is breaking for you and Al. I just cannot understand this either. To have them all live with you for so long and they just up and disappear - I cannot imagine. I am so sorry you are going through this. I have you all in my prayers. I wish I lived closer so I could hug you. Please know, you are constantly on my mind.
((((((HUGS))))))),

Pandabear
April 4th, 2014, 12:07 AM
Sending heaps of good thoughts your way.

SuzyQue
April 4th, 2014, 12:11 AM
Prayers to continue from here. May you at least hear that they are okay! So heart breaking!

songbird857
April 4th, 2014, 12:14 AM
I can't even begin to imagine what you are going through. More hugs and prayers...

Miss Sheri
April 4th, 2014, 12:19 AM
When I am falling apart and fear wants to consume me. . . I turn to this verse and choose to believe.
"Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid." John 14:27
Hold fast to your faith, and know our combined faith and prayers are are a constant stream in your behalf. You are known and loved by your loving, merciful Father above . . . Trust him and believe he will turn all things to your good. Love you.

Lisapc
April 4th, 2014, 12:26 AM
This is the strangest thing. Your daughter took her FIL to surgery but couldn't contact you or find a way to contact you? I feel terrible for you and really hope you have answers soon. I am sure you will have them home soon. I give you credit Sandy because I would be at your SIL's work in a borrowed vehicle and following him to my girls by now!

Prayers to you all.

Jean Sewing Machine
April 4th, 2014, 12:41 AM
Like others, I think about you and this situation dozens of times a day. Prayers and hugs are with you to find out they are safe. Then for resolution of why they left.

Madeforyouinma11
April 4th, 2014, 01:10 AM
Have you tried her FIL? Has he heard anything? Does he even know they are gone? You're right, this only happens in the movies.
Still praying that they are safe.

Mpyles
April 4th, 2014, 01:23 AM
I suggest you have someone you know search for her fb profile. If she does not want you to see it she can block you. I really am sorry this is happening to you. I can't imagine your pain and worry. I will continue to pray for resolution for you and Al. Peace be with you.

dizzyLiz
April 4th, 2014, 01:32 AM
Sandy, you have been on my mind a thousand times today.......I'm praying for you and your family

snippet
April 4th, 2014, 01:54 AM
I asked my prayer group to pray for y'all. I'm checking the forum hourly for information, thanks for keeping us updated. This just doesn't seem real. How can a family vanish like this?

Can you check their bank account and see if there is any activity and maybe locations?

Iris Girl
April 4th, 2014, 02:24 AM
Sandy been thinking about you and the situation a lot. I just don't understand , you and Al must be going crazy with worry. My thoughts , prayers and well wishes are with you that thinks work out soon. ((((hugs))))

stationarymom
April 4th, 2014, 02:40 AM
sandy i am sorry to hear about your troubles. you and family will be in my prayers. do you pay for the daughters cell accounts? if so i would go and ask the co. you have what activity if any has been most recent on their phones maybe this would give you some info. my children have never done this,but my sister did for 3 yrs at one point so i can empathize with you . i hope for the best.

bakermom
April 4th, 2014, 03:55 AM
Prayers for you

Swedish leo
April 4th, 2014, 04:14 AM
I am so sorry

Hugs!

Annika

rebeccas-sewing
April 4th, 2014, 04:17 AM
A couple of really good suggestions here, Sandy. I hope you're reading the posts. We're all very worried for you and Al. I'm sure all of us, including me, are checking for updates regularly hoping for some good news. I wish there was something I could say or do to make it all better.

Klasien
April 4th, 2014, 05:00 AM
You and your family are on my mind constantly, I hope and pray you hear something soon!
Have faith my friend, this is such a hard time, you are not alone, we are all here as a group of friends who love you and pray for ypu. I ask my mom and dad to do the same thing.

Much love xxx

Suzette
April 4th, 2014, 07:10 AM
Hugs Sandy! You are in my constant prayers.

EmmaB
April 4th, 2014, 07:21 AM
((((HUGS))))) Sandy!

GrammaBabs
April 4th, 2014, 08:22 AM
Still here in my heart... and praying..B

mommadeb
April 4th, 2014, 08:38 AM
Still sending hugs and prayers your way. Thanks for keeping us updated when you are able. All of us from around the world are here for you.

EnumclawGramma
April 4th, 2014, 08:52 AM
Keeping you very close in thought and prayer. Thank you for the update. Please keep them coming!

dwil23
April 4th, 2014, 09:08 AM
(((((((HUGS))))))) and more prayers.

Meli
April 4th, 2014, 09:21 AM
Dear, sweet Sandy, I am so sorry you're going through this. I pray you find the answers - and your family - very soon. Know that you are loved and surrounded by positive energy and heart-felt prayers, you and your husband.

MayinJerset
April 4th, 2014, 09:34 AM
72631 May

Grandma G
April 4th, 2014, 09:43 AM
Still thinking about you. What a crazy situation. Also wondering if you heard back from the Sheriff. Can you file a missing persons report? When all is said and done the kids might be angry for you doing that but did they honestly think you would not be worried?? Continued prayers for you and Al.

Shirley
April 4th, 2014, 10:25 AM
Sandy, thank you for the update. I can not imagine your pain and anguish. Praying for you and Al.
Love and hugs, my friend!

New York Sue
April 4th, 2014, 10:39 AM
I would bump it up to the State Police, just sayin...
<3

Sheena
April 4th, 2014, 01:16 PM
I've just read this post adn I can hardly believe it! That's awful news, I'm so sorry to read it. I'm shocked. I'm praying for you that they turn up soon.

grammakim04
April 4th, 2014, 11:08 PM
Keep you and your family in my prayers.