PDA

View Full Version : I'm on my way home!!!!

twnkeyes
May 31st, 2011, 05:39 AM
Hello all!

After 20 days away, my hubby and I are on our way home to Texas. We spent those days vacationing with family and friends in Paris, London and Scotland. We've done it all before but only on our own so this was a different experience. We had a wonderful, exciting time with everyone. We're exhausted after being chauffeur and tour guides (my husband is English and grew up in all the above places). We had the most fantastic weather too, only a couple dreary days. I checked in on the news at MSQC regularly and have missed quilting but having time with family and friends means even more. I hope all of you are doing well this fine Tuesday. Say a prayer for us for safe travel, please. Talk soon.

Terri

quiltingtrish
May 31st, 2011, 09:02 AM
Prayers coming for a safe trip. Can't wait to hear more about your time away - and - did you hit any fabric shops over there!

Hugs,

Loonwatcher
May 31st, 2011, 01:02 PM
Safe travels. Also looking forward to the details!

Susan M
May 31st, 2011, 08:05 PM
Have a safe, pleasant trip home! Looking forward to hearing more.

meemeecyn
June 1st, 2011, 04:04 PM
Sounds like you had a great time! What project will you work on first when you get home???

twnkeyes
June 1st, 2011, 06:02 PM
I'm in the middle of working on a postage stamp quilt for my mom. It's her Christmas present! Unfortunately, I'm trying to catch up on laundry, paying bills, making phone calls, grocery shopping, etc. Hopefully tomorrow or Friday I'll work on it a bit. My sister and her kids are coming on Monday for 2 weeks so they'll be no quilting then either. Crazy summer has already started!