PDA

View Full Version : Looking for new friends for Cr

Tina W
April 2nd, 2014, 10:51 PM
I live in CT and would like to me more quilters from CT and see what they are doing..I am fairly new on this thread . I hope to meet some new friends. Looking fro new ideas fro quilts . My name is Tina if you are interested I can send you my e-mail address and we can talk .I just got into quilting about 9 months ago and cannot get enough of it.
Hopt to hear from some one soon.
Thanks Tina Walsh

cindyinohio
April 2nd, 2014, 10:56 PM
Hello and welcome from Ohio. Quilting is addicting!

MayinJerset
April 3rd, 2014, 01:22 AM
Hi Tina, Welcome you are sure to find friends and lots of quilting talk here. Hope you have checked out the Quilt Tutorials, see the blue strip on top of the page, Jenny shows you fun ways to make blocks and quilts.

Miss Sheri
April 3rd, 2014, 01:32 AM
Hi Tina, welcome from Utah, glad you found us!

shermur
April 3rd, 2014, 02:05 AM
Welcome from KC Metro Missouri (for now)...my profile will claim Arkansas soon (I hope).

stationarymom
April 3rd, 2014, 02:06 AM
Hi Tina and welcome from Massachusetts.

Iris Girl
April 3rd, 2014, 06:33 AM
Hello and Welcome from New York!

Tina W
April 3rd, 2014, 10:31 AM
Thanks for all the welcomes. Yes quilting is addicting. I have watched the tutorials from Jenny love them. Just finished the I've got mail one, just waiting to have it quilted.

SallyO'Sews
April 3rd, 2014, 11:25 AM
Hi, Tina, and welcome! Where are you? I'm in Bloomfield, just north of Hartford. :icon_wave: Have a friend in the Colchester area who is an AMAZING quilter (but not on this forum).

Where do you shop? Besides Jo-Ann's, there are to LQS's that I like (both very expensive for my budget, but really the quality of the fabric is so much better than Jo-Ann's, and they are very knowledgeable): Close to Home in Glastonbury and Sew Inspired in Simsbury.

Woot-woot! So happy to hear from another Nutmegger! :icon_woohoo:

songbird857
April 3rd, 2014, 11:30 AM
Hi and welcome from nearby Massachusetts :)