PDA

View Full Version : Josefine

Swedish leo
April 2nd, 2014, 05:30 AM
Hi

Yesterday I left my precious girl at the Place where she will stay for the next 3 month.

She was in a relative good mood and I realy liked the staff.
I know that this is the rigtht move and right Place for her to be right now.

But still, it was a very peculiary feeling to leave without her when it was time to go home.

I miss her terrible.

Now I will have to focus on getting my self in order, Try to sleep and eat better and get my routins in Place.

Thankfully I have my other daughter Johanna at home and she needs her mum to.

Annika

EmmaB
April 2nd, 2014, 05:42 AM
(((HUGS)))) Annika

rebeccas-sewing
April 2nd, 2014, 06:39 AM
I'm so glad she is in a safe place where she will hopefully get the help she needs. YES! It's time to focus on you and your other daughter now. Take this time to re-group.

dwil23
April 2nd, 2014, 07:13 AM
(((HUGS)))) and prayers for you all.

Monique
April 2nd, 2014, 07:15 AM
Yes, hugs and prayers to you all.

Suzette
April 2nd, 2014, 07:15 AM
Hugs Annika! We are with you and your sweet daughter in our thoughts and prayers!!

bkthomas
April 2nd, 2014, 07:49 AM
Prayers for all 3 of you.....Annika, you are a very strong Lady!
Hugs for you and Johanna!

Bubby
April 2nd, 2014, 07:52 AM
Hugs to you, Annika. I know this wasn't an easy thing for you to do. Concentrate on taking care of yourself and Johanna while Josefine is at the Place.

MRoy
April 2nd, 2014, 08:19 AM
Prayers and hugs for your family Annika.

songbird857
April 2nd, 2014, 08:31 AM
{{{Annika}}} & {{{Johanna}}}

Sandy Navas
April 2nd, 2014, 08:35 AM
Continued support and ongoing prayers!

Shirley
April 2nd, 2014, 09:10 AM
Hugs to you both. Take care of yourself.

Pandabear
April 2nd, 2014, 09:26 AM
You and your daughters are in my thoughts.

Auntpiggylpn
April 2nd, 2014, 09:44 AM
Yes, please take care of YOU!

RiverMomm
April 2nd, 2014, 09:44 AM
I am amazed at the bravery of both you and your daughter! This is such a hard step but so important. Stay strong and remember to take care of yourself. (((Hugs)))) and prayers for you and your daughters.

Iris Girl
April 2nd, 2014, 09:48 AM
((((hugs))))) It is never easy leaving our loved ones like that. But she is in the best possible place to get the help and treatment she needs and deserves. Sending happy thoughts and wishes for for all to work out.

Swedish leo
April 2nd, 2014, 11:36 AM
Thank you all!

It is a bit hard to day. Lots of thoughts flying around in my head.

Hugs Annika

bhaggerty
April 2nd, 2014, 11:37 AM
Hang in there!!!

WendyI
April 2nd, 2014, 11:54 AM
You have done the very best thing you could do for her! You are so brave to let her go and be with people who know best how to help her. It's the hardest thing we ever do as parents I think...admit that we can't help our children (or ourselves) and we need professional help. You're awesome to do it and I know you won't regret it! She will love you even more for doing this for her. Do take care of yourself...she still needs you too!

Grandma G
April 2nd, 2014, 11:58 AM
I know it had to be difficult to leave without her. You have done everything in your power to make a difference in Josephine's life. You should be proud of your self for having the courage to do what is best for her. My continued prayers for all of you. Enjoy your time with Johanna.

easyquilts
April 2nd, 2014, 02:31 PM
Many (((((((((hugs))))))))). I am so sorry.... I know how awful I would be if I had to leave either of my Chi's.. They just do become a part of your family, don't they?

Just think how happy she ....and you.....will be in three months! Will you be able to visit her? I hope so.

BobW
April 2nd, 2014, 04:25 PM
Now is the time to get yourself in shape, getting sleep, eating healthier and giving your other daughter attention. Then at the end of the three months you are all in a better place.

asta
April 2nd, 2014, 04:39 PM
((((hugs)))) and prayers also.

GrammaBabs
April 2nd, 2014, 04:57 PM
Be strong, Be well and Be aware that we are all here praying and supporting you from afar!! She is getting what she needs right now.. take care of YOU.. it's all you can do right now... part of it all for her right now is her worrying about it's effect on You and her Sis... they will help her cope and understand... God Willing... hugs, B

Sharyn J
April 2nd, 2014, 05:10 PM
hugs and prayers for your family

Cat n bull
April 2nd, 2014, 05:11 PM
{{hugs}} Annika

Miss Sheri
April 2nd, 2014, 05:26 PM
You are a courageous woman Annika, I am proud of you, and praying daily for you and all your daughters. Never, ever give up, just hope, and pray, and LOVE. . . no matter what.

auntiemern
April 2nd, 2014, 06:42 PM
Love and hugs for all of you. I know how hard it must have been, but hopefully she will get the help he needs to make all of your lives easier.

SandyWhite
April 2nd, 2014, 07:06 PM
You made such a difficult decision. Hugs to you.

alliek
April 2nd, 2014, 07:31 PM
Annika, yes, this is the time to regather your strength, focus on yourself and your other daughter and know Josefine is being lifted in prayer as you are. God Bless.((()))

quiltingtrish
April 2nd, 2014, 08:53 PM
HUGS Annika. I know how your heart hurts but she is in a good place and you know she will be taken care of there. I think of you often. My daughter broke my heart about 2 years ago - it is taking a long time to have it feel better. Even though Katie is actually doing something with her life right now, I know she still has a lot of growing up to do. So, until that day comes - my heart literally, physically hurts - so I know that feeling sweetie.
The main thing that helped me is knowing about all the people that care about whatever the situation is and knowing that there are lots of other people that are going through some of the same things as I did. So, there are a lot of people that understand. We care and will keep you in our prayers.
(((HUGS))),

SallyO'Sews
April 3rd, 2014, 11:37 AM
Yes, Johanna does need you very much, and YOU need you, too! Keep putting one foot in front of the other and go forward, dear friend. All of your quilty sisters are supporting you in prayer and will be here any time you need us. You can do this! (((Annika)))