PDA

View Full Version : April Fools Pranks ??

bhaggerty
April 1st, 2014, 01:25 AM
My kids have their prank ready for tomorrow!
They decided they would take oreos for a lunch time dessert at school and share with the other kids...

the prank ... they scooped out the fillings and ate those tonight and replaced the filling with toothpaste!
well, they will all have good breath after lunch tomorrow at least!
:lol::icon_heh::D

what are your most memorable pranks???

bubba
April 1st, 2014, 01:32 AM
In junior high, my best friend and I bought several gumballs. We then drilled small holes in them and filled them with salt and then filled the holes w/frosting made to match the gumballs. We thought it was hysterical, but the victims didn't.

Another one I did just a few years ago. Monkey Man is a computer guru. One day at work, April 1, we got some gorgeous new monitors at work. Well, I asked if I could have one of the empty boxes. When I pulled into the garage that day when I got home, Monkey Man was in the garage. I got out and told him an elaborate made up story about these monitors and how they ordered too many so they had a raffle and drew numbers and if you were picked you could buy two of them for $100 each. I told him I had one as a friend wanted one too, and we agreed to let the other have one if our number was drawn. I got the box out of the car, pretending it was heavy. I have never seen him move so fast! He came running over and said 'Here!!! Let me carry that! I don't want you dropping it!' I handed it to him and being an empty box, it almost took his nose off because he was not expecting an empty box. He chased me around the car three times before he finally gave up!

Leah53
April 1st, 2014, 01:43 AM
I see a suspension in their future.

New York Sue
April 1st, 2014, 01:47 AM
My kids have their prank ready for tomorrow!
They decided they would take oreos for a lunch time dessert at school and share with the other kids...

the prank ... they scooped out the fillings and ate those tonight and replaced the filling with toothpaste!
well, they will all have good breath after lunch tomorrow at least!
:lol::icon_heh::D

what are your most memorable pranks???
Hey, that is great, and SO funny!! But surely will insult someone, to the point of a harsh words, or a lawsuit. We are not allowed to have fun anymore....
My best? We'll see tomorrow. DH has instilled this in this the next Gen....
Waking up to make coffee, only to have my face sprayed by the faucet.
The other memorable one involves peeing and saran wrap.....
JEEZ.

Mchelem
April 1st, 2014, 01:57 AM
That's hilarious!!! I'm glad I don't like Oreos, and I don't go to school with your kids lol.

bhaggerty
April 1st, 2014, 02:07 AM
That's hilarious!!! I'm glad I don't like Oreos, and I don't go to school with your kids lol.

Haha! It is a really small church school. Similar pranks have been done in the past...this is not that unusual for them. The kids are all expecting things from each other! I doubt anyone will even eat the cookies as everyone will be "on guard" tomorrow.
my kids have already said they will not "trade" any food at lunch tomorrow themselves! last year my daughter received a chocolate chip cookie made with salt rather than sugar. just tasted "bad" she said!
Even the teachers prank the other teachers and they often let the kids in on it!
One of the teachers has a remote control tarantula - she pranks any new teachers with it.

Carol336
April 1st, 2014, 07:46 AM
My sister has gotten me good on many many April Fools Days.....I don't even talk to her on April 1 anymore.
One time we were all away on our annual sister's weekend (5 of us) and the 4 of them got up in the middle of the night and moved the car out of view of the house. Well we all got up the next morning (april 1st) and started packing to go home. When it came time to carry the bags out to the car, the sister who the car belonged to started screaming, "my car is gone, my car is gone" Of course I went ballistic. She had her face covered in her hands, shaking all over, I thought she was crying, and I was trying my best to comfort her, but of course she was laughing....they all were. I was getting ready to call the police, when they all shouted April Fools.

I got them back a few years later though. I have had a pacemaker since I was 23 years old...so I decided to use it in an intirely different way. Again we were on our sister's weekend and it was coming up on April 1. So the day before I kinda of acted a little quiet, nothing to noticable, jut to plant a little tiny seed. Then on the big day, we were all sitting around gabbing, and I just got up and went into the bedroom and layed down on the bed. After about 20 mins or so, my little sis came looking for me, and I was lying there taking my pulse. When she asked me if everything was ok, I said...."No, I think my pacemaker has stopped working" Knowing that I'm totally dependent on it, she got as white as a ghost, ran out and got the others, they all came running, I just let them fret for a few mins, wondering whether to call 911 or my DH or just what in the world to do......then I shouted "Gotcha" they were ready to kill me.

So today - I will not be talking to any of my sisters......and I especially will not answer the phone if my sister Linda calls, because she is the one who always gets me - I'm just too darned gullible.

Now I'm off to call my girlfriend - whose birthday is today!!

HandsomeRyan
April 1st, 2014, 09:35 AM
In college, I got sent to whatever the college equivalent of "the principals office" is (Dean of Students maybe?) for this one...

The college I attended had dorms which were co-ed by floors. You needed to swipe your ID to enter on the main level with was a girls floor. I lived in the 5th floor but my friend lived on the main (2nd) floor and had the room closest to the security door. She was not a morning person. One morning I got up early and put an "Out of Order, please dial #4115 on the phone in the lobby to be let in" and stuck it on the security card swipe thing. The phone number I used was the extension of my friend in that first room. She apparently got out of bed to let 3 people in before she woke up enough to ask why people kept calling her. :) I thought it was a nice harmless prank as no one got hurt, nothing was damaged, and it was just silliness. I did get "written up" by the building RA but even the Dean I had to go see pretty obviously thought it was funny. I received a warning about "harassing other students" but didn't get any other punishment.

Meli
April 1st, 2014, 10:31 AM
Nine years ago I had a weekend sleepover for my husband's three sons, my three nephews and my niece. The kids were all having a great time playing together, no one paying any attention to the calendar at all. In the early afternoon, my husband's first wife called to see if she could bring a treat over for the kids. She arrived, grinning from ear to ear, carrying two huge bowls of vanilla pudding. She let me in on what she had planned. She started dishing up the pudding and I started rounding up kids. The first one out of the gate was Adam. He sat down, dug in, put a huge spoonful of pudding in his mouth. And froze. She had made it with salt. Lots and lots of salt. Adam was a very polite little boy and had no idea what to do. He bravely swallowed it and set down his spoon. He didn't say anything when the other kids sat down to their "treat". No one else was polite. They were gagging, yelling, waving their arms. L and I removed the tainted pudding, replaced it with the real thing. Adam was having none of it.

About 2 weeks ago, L and all the boys were over, as was Adam, and we were playing a game. I forget why, but L offered to make Adam a treat. "No," he said. "I don't trust you. I remember what you do to pudding!"

Yep, this is one that goes down in the Book of Family Lore!

WendyI
April 1st, 2014, 10:58 AM
I was a bus student as a kid. The bus used to go past my house in the morning to head up the mountain to the start of his route. Then he would pick up kids on the way down the mountain before stopping at our stop.

My dad used to get us when April Fools would fall on a Saturday by waking us up yelling that he had slept in and the bus just went up the mountain to get moving we were late! I was not a morning person and always lazed late...my brother though would FLY out of bed to get ready every time. I'm not very inventive and can't often come up with good ones myself.