PDA

View Full Version : If you're a dog lover....this will crack you up!

shermur
March 30th, 2014, 11:53 PM
I have a dog that is my alarm clock....
http://blog.petflow.com/forget-cat-wake-up-calls-dog-alarm-clocks-are-the-best-way-to-get-up/

:D

BellasQuilts
March 31st, 2014, 12:05 AM
Hahaha! Love the Husky bouncing on the guy!

Kgrammiecaz
March 31st, 2014, 12:07 AM
That was so funny. Now I,have to rethink getting a cat lol

WendyI
March 31st, 2014, 12:29 AM
THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing this! I SO needed that laugh! I have three dogs but they would not dare wake me up! LOL! Although I must admit I have used our border collie Archer to wake Liam up some days when he's a sleepy head. Dogs are great! That husky was pretty funny!

Genny
March 31st, 2014, 12:31 AM
I was laughing so hard thru this that I probably woke my dh up...:icon_rofl:

quiltsRfun
March 31st, 2014, 12:37 AM
Loved this video. My beagle wakes me up. She starts by staring at me, then shifting back and forth and whining softly, and finally she taps me with her paw.

Simply Quilting
March 31st, 2014, 01:07 AM
LOL. Some of those wake up calls look painful. Our dog nudges us to wake up. She is not allowed on the bed but she makes sure that you get up. If I have to get up during the night, as soon as I'm back in bed, she thinks that she needs to go out.

Mpyles
March 31st, 2014, 01:16 AM
Toooooo funny!

SandyWhite
March 31st, 2014, 01:49 AM
Oh thank you for sharing that. What a hoot...

RoseMA
March 31st, 2014, 05:14 AM
That was a very good video to share. :) loved it. had to hold in the laugh (tough to do) so as not to wake up the house.
had to share to Facebook too.
;)

rebeccas-sewing
March 31st, 2014, 05:50 AM
Oh my gosh! That was so funny! I shared it to my Facebook page since I know lots of dog lovers.

Madeforyouinma11
March 31st, 2014, 08:10 AM
Love the video. We have a black lab and he is not allowed to sleep on the bed at night with us, but when the alarm goes off, he knows it's time to get up and comes up to make sure. He is much gentler than those in the videos. He actually doesn't do a very good job cause he likes to snuggle in, which puts us back to sleep cause he's so warm....lol

Tina W
March 31st, 2014, 08:35 AM
That was so funny. I can relate to this I have 3 poms that do that to me in the morning. Happy Monday all have a great day.:icon_wave:

jsmetcalf
March 31st, 2014, 09:52 AM
Thanks for the laugh. My lab just comes in and whines waiting for one of us to let her out, but the cat behaves much like the cats in the cat video - just pat your face until you get up. If that doesn't work, she then starts pushing things off the nightstand - my glasses, the alarm clock, etc. Ha ha - jokes on her. We just carpeted the bedroom so now we don't hear stuff hit the floor!!

EmmaB
March 31st, 2014, 11:56 AM
Hahahaha!

I had an Australian Shepard once that would sit beside my bed and do this kind of "whisper bark" thing. If that didn't wake me up he would gently paw the side of the bed. Gosh I miss him. He was one in a million!

Mimis-quilts
March 31st, 2014, 12:03 PM
Absolutely loved this! That husky was too funny bouncing on their loved one and the one that pushed the kid out of bed...tooooo funny! My beloved German shepherd, Sam, would on occasion come and sit by the bed and stare at me and then stick his cold wet nose on my face. (Miss his sweet face). Thanks for sharing!

Ann Clare
March 31st, 2014, 03:17 PM
So funny. Thanks for sharing.

Gina
March 31st, 2014, 06:26 PM
That was awesome!!! Thanks for sharing!!! :icon_rofl:

Slokarma
March 31st, 2014, 06:38 PM
Thank you Thank you! After a pain in the neck day, I laughed out loud!