PDA

View Full Version : Yowza....

bubba
March 29th, 2014, 11:54 PM
For some reason, I have gotten a lot of notifications from Craftsy today ,mostly for free patterns. Some are quilt patterns, some are paper piecing......I don't care what they are, they are FREE!!!

ilive2craft2
March 30th, 2014, 12:06 AM
I haven't gotten any free ones today, but did have one for any class for 19.99, so I got the quilting negative spaces with Angela Walters

toggpine
March 30th, 2014, 03:22 AM
Hmm. They might send me free stuff if I ever bought a class or finished the one I got for free when I signed up.
I just don't know when I'll ever have the time to hand-make croissants. Although I suppose I'll need to get farther than the first 5 or 10 minutes of the class before I know how.

Vonnie
March 30th, 2014, 09:37 AM
Hmm. They might send me free stuff if I ever bought a class or finished the one I got for free when I signed up.
I just don't know when I'll ever have the time to hand-make croissants. Although I suppose I'll need to get farther than the first 5 or 10 minutes of the class before I know how.

Take a can of crescent rolls. Pop open the can. Take one of those triangles and lay it flat. Put a tablespoon or two of pie filling in it. Put another triangle on top. Press the edges with a fork. Spritz with butter cooking spray. Pop in 350 oven for 10 to 12 minutes. Mix some powdered sugar with milk and drizzle over them after they have finished baking. If you line your pan with that new Reynolds foil that is non stick you wont have much clean up. Enjoy. This took about a minute for you to read! :D

Bubby
March 30th, 2014, 09:40 AM
This sounds delicious and so simple. I love the non-stick foil by Reynolds. I always keep multiple boxes of it on hand.

Vonnie
March 30th, 2014, 09:40 AM
I keep getting a lot of those emails too. A while back they even sent me an email and told me I could take a class for free! And it was not one of the free ones either - a regular full price class.

Has anyone noticed that after a class is there for a while it is no longer $39.99 but $29.99? I have yet to pay full price for a class. I just wait for the specials because they all come on special after a while.

BTW, A lot of the instructors have a their own webpage and if you go there, they will sometimes have a special link back to Craftsy with a big discount. I know Leah Day and Ann Petersen both have links with like 50 percent off.

Ann Petersen: http://obsessivequilter.weebly.com/

Leah Day: http://www.leahday.com/classes/