PDA

View Full Version : After visiting the place to day

Swedish leo
March 28th, 2014, 03:12 PM
Hi

I am back from visiting the place with Josefine and the social care people.

It was a good visit and even if Josefine is a bit reluctant to go she has agreed to do it.

I will take her there on tuesday 1 of april. And she will be staying for about 3 month.
The people there are gonna do a complet psychologig profile on How she is doing and Way she is feeling what she is feeling and What will be done about it in the future.

So I am hopeful that this is a step in the right direction.

But it is sure empty whitout her. And there are no visitor aloud for the first period of time.

I will be summoned to a total of 3 meetings there. First to tell them way she is there as far as I and the social people can say . Second meeting they want to know all history as far back as when she was in my belly. And the third meeting will be about the future and what course of action we will pursuie.

I think the first meeting will take place about 2 weeks from here going there.

Hugs

Annika

EmmaB
March 28th, 2014, 03:25 PM
So glad the visit went well. Keeping you and your sweet baby in my thoughts and prayers.

bakermom
March 28th, 2014, 03:30 PM
Prayers for you

Grandma G
March 28th, 2014, 03:31 PM
Sounds like a good plan for Josephine. Stay strong although that is easy for the rest of us to tell you but we do it out of love and concern. You all still have a long journey a head of you. My continued prayers for you all.

Iris Girl
March 28th, 2014, 03:33 PM
healing wishes and positive thoughts coming your way for all involved.

bkthomas
March 28th, 2014, 04:57 PM
Will keep you in prayer.......just remember....this is a good thing.....
Will the quilt be a big surprise?.......and how is your other daughter doing?

Jean Sewing Machine
March 28th, 2014, 05:01 PM
Saying prayers for Josephines recovery, and for you to keep you strong while she is away.

MartinaG
March 28th, 2014, 05:19 PM
I wish that she gets the help she needs and that you get peace of mind. Sending lots of {{{{hugs}}}}

Swedish leo
March 28th, 2014, 06:30 PM
Will keep you in prayer.......just remember....this is a good thing.....
Will the quilt be a big surprise?.......and how is your other daughter doing?

Thank you all!

Yes , the quilt is a big surprise. I have not even hinted a word about it.

Johanna, my eldest ( she turns 17 in may) is doing well. She realise that it is an issue that Josefine has to work out.
So Johanna is going about her daily routine with school and stable.
She is a very big support for me. When it is to much for me and my energy is empty she always finds a way to make me laugh and she helps me remember things that I need to do.

Vonnie
March 28th, 2014, 06:46 PM
What you are doing is the best thing you could do for your daughters (both of them) and you. These are trained professionals that will be able to help you. A friend of mine went through something similar. Her daughter is a special needs young lady. She was on so many different medications that she was acting out. She's now in a group home with a nurse that is there 24/7. She is now only taking half the meds she was taking before and is so much happier. She gets to come home for visits. Last time I saw her she was laughing and was so healthy she was glowing.

You are showing your daughter that you love her and will do whatever it takes to get her healthy and happy.

Sending cyberhugs your way.

Sandy Navas
March 28th, 2014, 07:06 PM
Hugs to you, Annika. Keeping you, Johanna, and most specifically Josefine in my prayers.

BellasQuilts
March 28th, 2014, 08:39 PM
So glad that this is a positive move for everyone. praying for you and both your girls. One thing to remember: while they are professionals, you are her mother. Your gut instinct is more accurate sometimes. Hugs.

auntiemern
March 28th, 2014, 11:55 PM
Hugs and blessings for you and the girls. I am just so very happy that she is going to be getting the help that she needs. As hard as it will be on you, having her away from you, it is the best thing that can happen. Prayers continuing for an easy time of it.

WendyI
March 29th, 2014, 12:02 AM
She is so very lucky to have you and the opportunity and she's already got 50% of the battle won just by agreeing to go! That's HUGE!! Sending a lot of huge ((((HUGS))))) your way and hers too! xox

MayinJerset
March 29th, 2014, 02:46 AM
Things may seem to be going slowly but they are going in the right direction to help Josefine to a happier life, and also a happier life for you and Johanna.

rebeccas-sewing
March 29th, 2014, 03:31 AM
I'm so glad things went well and that Josefine is willing to get some help. Johanna sounds very mature for her age. I'm glad you have each other for support. Let us know how the transition goes.

Suzette
March 29th, 2014, 07:48 AM
Prayers continue for your whole family. Hugs!!!

Bubby
March 29th, 2014, 08:52 AM
It sounds like a sensible plan. Let's hope Josefine finds the help she needs there. I know you will do everything you can to make this happen. Hugs to you, Annika.

TRLSRL72
March 29th, 2014, 02:04 PM
Continued prayer being sent to you and your daughters.