PDA

View Full Version : Just to show off...

EmmaB
March 28th, 2014, 11:46 AM
my beautiful daughter. She told me she was going to color her hair a purple color. I thought it would be more drastic than this. Doesn't look bad at all. You never know with a cosmetology student!!

GrammaBabs
March 28th, 2014, 11:52 AM
I like it... she sure is beautiful!!! How wonderful to have one in the family!!!!:)

MayinJerset
March 28th, 2014, 11:52 AM
My, she is beautiful. DGD Josi, 17, is always changing her hair color and, like you found out, the color changes haven't been as drastic as I imagined.

Simply Quilting
March 28th, 2014, 12:15 PM
It looks good on a beautiful young lady :)

Vonnie
March 28th, 2014, 12:19 PM
She looks gorgeous! It's something fun to do that is harmless.

I had a couple of cousins when I was that age that would experiment on my hair. One of them decided I would look good as a red head. But she did not take into account how dark my hair was. All it did was give me red highlights when I was out in the sun. Another decided to "paint" locks of my hair. She used a lot of bleach to get it white than colored it blond. Lasted 2 weeks before going brassy. My oldest thought about doing the same with his hair and I told him your brother can but you can't! He has my hair and I told him what would happen and it was not worth the hassle.

mommadeb
March 28th, 2014, 12:31 PM
It looks good. She has beautiful eyes!

EmmaB
March 28th, 2014, 03:34 PM
Thank you everyone for the nice comments. She has changed her hair colors so many times. Pink, blue, blonde. I never know what it will look like next. I do miss her natural hair color though. It was so pretty.

I've been so proud of her lately and needed to show her off.

Kgrammiecaz
March 28th, 2014, 03:35 PM
Of course you should show her off. She is sooooo pretty and has amazing eyes. I love the hair. If I did not work in a business that has clients come in from time to time, I would have some drastic streaks. lol. And purple, yes!

Vonnie
March 28th, 2014, 05:17 PM
Thank you everyone for the nice comments. She has changed her hair colors so many times. Pink, blue, blonde. I never know what it will look like next. I do miss her natural hair color though. It was so pretty.

I've been so proud of her lately and needed to show her off.

LOL - what is her natural color?

EmmaB
March 28th, 2014, 05:21 PM
Her natural color was a gorgeous kinda chestnut brown. I would have killed for it!!!

Sandy Navas
March 28th, 2014, 07:09 PM
Once this fad is over, she'll go back to her natural shade and will shine in her glory. She's learning, right?

Stacie
March 28th, 2014, 07:17 PM
Your daughter is lovely & so is her hair.... Here's my DD loving her red :) She says she's going blue for summer.72093

Iris Girl
March 28th, 2014, 07:19 PM
What a beautiful young lady!! Her hair is gorgeous. I have colored my hair ever since I was 16, have no idea what color it really is anymore ...besides lots of gray

Doloris
March 28th, 2014, 07:24 PM

didn't want her getting a headache.:)

WendyI
March 28th, 2014, 11:50 PM
My hair is almost the same colour now! Maybe a little more purply...but I bet the purple is brighter in the sun. So Fun!!

Stacie
March 29th, 2014, 03:21 PM

didn't want her getting a headache.:)
Thank you! I tried to fix it and only managed to post it upside down twice.