PDA

View Full Version : Great Niece Update

fallisme
March 27th, 2014, 10:57 PM
Thank to all the ladies that have prayed for my Great Niece who was burned Saturday the 22. The Doctors were able to save her fingers on the left hand and they have started to do the skin grafts on her legs. I have been at the burn center for 3 days and I'm glad to be home. The Doctors say she has the best personality and he believes in time she will be cheering and horse back riding . She is one tuff girl. God Bless and Thanks for the prays.By the way her name is Bridget.

auntiemern
March 28th, 2014, 12:01 AM
Thank you for the up date. Continued prayers.

bubba
March 28th, 2014, 12:44 AM
That sure sounds encouraging!!! How old is your neice? I don't remember ever reading that. I hope she is on the road to a great recovery. It's miraculous what they do w/burn victims these days.

Simply Quilting
March 28th, 2014, 02:16 AM
Awesome news that they could save her fingers.

stationarymom
March 28th, 2014, 02:32 AM
that's great. when my brother was burned he was younger but shriners burn hosp arranged for his school to have an assembly and they showed the kids a film of how his grafts were done i know this is graphic but it helped the youn kids to have empathy for him instead of making fun of him since his face was scared.

stationarymom
March 28th, 2014, 02:33 AM
that's great. when my brother was burned he was younger but shriners burn hosp arranged for his school to have an assembly and they showed the kids a film of how his grafts were done i know this is graphic but it helped the young kids to have empathy for him instead of making fun of him since his face was scared.

MayinJerset
March 28th, 2014, 10:37 AM
Good News,

rebeccas-sewing
March 28th, 2014, 10:48 AM
I missed the posts on this child's misfortune. Would someone fill me in. I'm so sorry to hear of this accident. Poor little one.

easyquilts
March 28th, 2014, 10:55 AM
Continued prayers for that brave girl....

Sandy Navas
March 28th, 2014, 07:25 PM
Prayers continue for Bridget. I cannot imagine how painful her injuries are.

alliek
March 28th, 2014, 08:55 PM
Thank you for the update. Bridget is included in our prayers and her family. Phil4:6-7

dwil23
March 28th, 2014, 09:00 PM
My cousins son was badly burnt 30 some years ago and the Shriners did wonderful things for them financially as well.

Glad to hear Bridgett is doing better and wondered her age as well.

I will continue to pray for her and your family.

HandsOffItsMine
March 28th, 2014, 09:05 PM
Thankful that Bridgett's fingers were saved. She continues to be in our prayers and the healing light beam will continue to shine on her. Prayers also for you and your family for strength to support her during her therapy.

Huggers, Ruby and Don

cyndiofthevortex
March 28th, 2014, 10:34 PM
I think of Bridget every day and pray for her. I'm so glad that you have good news to share with us today.

BellasQuilts
March 28th, 2014, 11:14 PM
You go, Bridget, hang in there!

WendyI
March 28th, 2014, 11:44 PM
I missed this also...so glad to see things look positive though! Lots of positive thoughts going her way.