PDA

View Full Version : Nicole is on Greta ...Fox

Slokarma
March 27th, 2014, 08:23 PM
She is looking really worn. So so sad

Slokarma
March 27th, 2014, 08:25 PM
Wow, I think she is one of the most well spoken and together persons at a disaster site that I have EVER seen. Just WOW.

buckeyequilter
March 27th, 2014, 08:28 PM
I don't know that I could have went on national TV and kept it together as well as she did.

SallyO'Sews
March 27th, 2014, 08:41 PM
Grr. Missed the show, but will pray for all concerned.

Slokarma
March 27th, 2014, 08:46 PM
Tonights videos are not up yet, but it will probably be on Gretawire | The official blog of Greta Van Susteren. Breaking News, Pictures, Videos, Polls and Live Chat. Get the latest from Greta and tune into On The Record with Greta Van Susteren on Fox News Channel weeknights at 7 PM ET. (http://gretawire.foxnewsinsider.com) in a bit.

Wow, all that in that little url address! Who knew?

Sandy Navas
March 27th, 2014, 11:08 PM
Has anyone looked at her website? Talk about a talented quilter. I agree she had more finesse than I could have mustered. I lost it just listening to her calmness. She's truly special. I can't get over the devastation and keep imagining how horrible it must have been for anyone caught up in it, not to mention surviving family and friends. Shudder.

toggpine
March 27th, 2014, 11:20 PM
We are getting the interviews from the first responders and the Search & Rescue crews on our local news channels. Those will tear your heart out for sure.

The support for the entire community has been amazing, locally as well as some of the national stuff that is coming in.

bubba
March 27th, 2014, 11:51 PM
Tonight on KOMO, a friend of mine was interview. Tom Miner, who is working with FEMA. He is one of my retired deputies and it did my heart good to see that he is there helping. Good thoughts to all the searchers....stay safe.

bubba
March 28th, 2014, 05:18 AM
EXCLUSIVE: Heartbreak for woman who lost 4 family members to the Washington landslide as the body of her mother is found amid the debris | Mail Online (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2591330/EXCLUSIVE-Heartbreak-woman-lost-4-family-members-Washington-landslide-body-mother-amid-debris.html)