PDA

View Full Version : Whitnee needs prayers...again

SuzyQue
March 27th, 2014, 12:29 PM
I have told you all about my sweet Whitnee girl, a dear friend's grand-daughter. She is now a 16 year old, but still can not eat a thing by mouth. This has been going on for over 2 years and some of you have joined together to make a beautiful quilt for her. Today, I am asking for prayers once again. Tomorrow she will be undergoing surgery to re-shape her intestines This is kind of a one-shot thing, that will either work or not and might make her able to enjoy food again. Please pray for wisdom and skill on the Dr's part, courage and faith for her parents, peace and comfort for her family members, and strength and a healing for Whitnee!

auntiemern
March 27th, 2014, 12:32 PM
You got it Suzy. Prayers going up right now.

grannyann
March 27th, 2014, 12:54 PM
Prayers for all.

Bubby
March 27th, 2014, 02:34 PM
This is a critically important procedure for her. She and her family have my prayers. Be sure to let us know how things go.

easyquilts
March 27th, 2014, 03:39 PM
Me, too... Where did the quilt block thread go?

I sure hope and pray this procedure works... It would make a world of difference...

Sandy Navas
March 27th, 2014, 03:41 PM
Prayers are ongoing! We will be heard.

Simply Quilting
March 27th, 2014, 04:27 PM
Praying for this girl, her family and the doctors.

BellasQuilts
March 27th, 2014, 10:34 PM
Sandy, you said it, our prayers will be heard! I just finished the back; I really wish it was done and in her hands. Very, very soon it will be.

SuzyQue
March 28th, 2014, 11:30 AM
Thank you everyone for your prayers, every stitch you made for Whitnee's quilt, and all the love you have shared with this family. Thank you, Megan, for putting her quilt together. I am finding it hard to wait to see it and am so excited to surprise her with it on completion. Whitnee is still in surgery at this time, but I will update when I know more. Thank you and please keep praying!

GrammaBabs
March 28th, 2014, 11:57 AM
I'll be praying hard!!! Would love to hear good news for Whitnee

SuzyQue
March 28th, 2014, 02:04 PM
I just heard from Whitnee's grandmother. She wants me to thank each of you for your prayers. The family felt a peace that passes understanding this morning as they gathered once again for surgery on Whitnee. Whitnee is out of surgery and in recovery at this time. The Dr's are reporting the surgery was successful, so praises to God for this miracle! Whitnee has a long, hard recovery ahead of her so please continue to pray for her. Thank you from the bottoms of all our hearts!