PDA

View Full Version : Josefine update 2014-03-27

Swedish leo
March 27th, 2014, 05:45 AM
Hi

There has been some up and some down. Right now it seams to be in the middle.

She seams to getting used to the idea that she needs to go to the Place.

We are going tomorow for a visit of the Place and we hope that we can get a lot of answer for our questions.

After that I hope we will know a bit better what date she will go there to live.

Have a nice day/Evening

Hugs

Annika

bkthomas
March 27th, 2014, 06:09 AM
I pray that everything will be just fine.......will you be allowed to visit?

rebeccas-sewing
March 27th, 2014, 06:31 AM
Keeping fingers and toes crossed that this new living situation will help her. I hope you have friends who are helping you cope with your troubles. I hate to think of you dealing with this all by yourself. Do you have a professional that you and your other daughter can talk to for emotional support? For me, when we were having troubles with our older daughter I didn't realize the impact it was having on my younger daughter. Usually the whole family is affected when a family member is having a hard time coping with life.

Swedish leo
March 27th, 2014, 06:38 AM
I pray that everything will be just fine.......will you be allowed to visit?

No , No visitor for the first period of time.

I will be called to 3 diffrent appointments where I have to spill the guts of our family! ;-)

In the later halve of time she spend there I Think she will be alowed visitors.

Know more after friday

Swedish leo
March 27th, 2014, 06:38 AM
Keeping fingers and toes crossed that this new living situation will help her. I hope you have friends who are helping you cope with your troubles. I hate to think of you dealing with this all by yourself. Do you have a professional that you and your other daughter can talk to for emotional support? For me, when we were having troubles with our older daughter I didn't realize the impact it was having on my younger daughter. Usually the whole family is affected when a family member is having a hard time coping with life.

I have all of you!!

And I have my sisters.

HandsomeRyan
March 27th, 2014, 07:16 AM
Keeping a positive thought for you and your daughter.

"We acquire the strength we have overcome." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Bubby
March 27th, 2014, 08:14 AM
My thoughts and prayers continue for you and your daughters. ((Hugs))

dwil23
March 27th, 2014, 08:18 AM
Will keep you all in my prayers as you go through this, Annika.

Iris Girl
March 27th, 2014, 08:34 AM
Keeping my positive thought train going for you and your daughter. Hugs for both of you.

pcbatiks
March 27th, 2014, 08:51 AM
Keeping your family close in thought and prayer.

Shirley
March 27th, 2014, 08:59 AM
praying for your family

GrammaBabs
March 27th, 2014, 09:07 AM
Best of Luck on Friday.. I'll be thinking of you,,, just be honest and listen with an open mind... As well take care of yourself the best you can.. this requires a lot of strength as a Mom... Hugs, to you ...Barbara

MayinJerset
March 27th, 2014, 09:27 AM
Another step in the right direction to help your daughter and also you and the rest of the family. 71988

Sandy Navas
March 27th, 2014, 10:11 AM
Annika, take a giant box of tissues and be ready to let it all out. Josefine will need some, too!!

Many hugs, lots of understanding and long-distance support being sent . . . oh, and prayers, daily, prayers!

songbird857
March 27th, 2014, 10:53 AM
Hugs and prayers for you hon - I showed my 19yo daughter the picture of Josefine - she said ' she's so beautiful!' - I know she is praying for her as well :)

WendyI
March 27th, 2014, 11:17 AM
Lots of hugs for both of you!!

alliek
March 27th, 2014, 11:19 AM
We'll keep her and you and the family in prayer for the best path to follow for her. God Bless.

EmmaB
March 27th, 2014, 11:53 AM
Sending you a smile. My DD finds the cutest pictures and she posted this one the other day.

My thoughts are with you.