PDA

View Full Version : Snowy Night Owl is back again.....

MayinJerset
March 27th, 2014, 03:54 AM
Snowed last night and my tree has a light coating of snow and I'm cold. Got fooled into thinking Spring was here because we had a day or two with warm sunshine. Hope a few more Night Owls come and join me on my tree limb, we can huddle together to keep warm. On your way over here you might want to pick up a box of mini doughnuts and some hot chocolate and we'll have a little party. 71979

Jean Sewing Machine
March 27th, 2014, 04:00 AM
On the limb with you, then flying off to lala land!

turena65
March 27th, 2014, 04:25 AM
Hahaha.... my husband said that it was 70 degrees in SLC yesterday (mon) and today (tues) a snow storm.... what the heck?!? It sure has been crazy, crazy weather this year... Spring can't come soon enough... :)

Sew Perfect
March 27th, 2014, 05:57 AM
I went on a 4 mile hike with my friend on Monday. It started out as a nice Spring day and we ended up being snowed on. Burrr

bkthomas
March 27th, 2014, 06:07 AM
I'll join you for a bit May....sounds like fun!

toggpine
March 27th, 2014, 12:46 PM
Sorry I missed the party May!

After supper, hubby & I both fell asleep about half way through a Nova program on the secret life of plants, or some such. I woke up in time to put the little miss to bed and do the night feeding of the baby goats. Then it was lights out for us.

I am so sorry for all of you dealing with the never ending winter. At least we are only getting rain.