PDA

View Full Version : WOOO HOOO!!

Hawaii Roxy
March 27th, 2014, 01:26 AM
Ok so we are going home in sept or oct to see our kids our grand babies and our mothers. Our oldest son and his family live in Burlington Ks ,while there my DIL and I are going to visit the MSQC store!!!! Im sooooo stinking excited!!
Im gonna buy one of EVERYTHING!!! hahahaha well maybe not but ya know :)

easyquilts
March 27th, 2014, 01:31 AM
Good for you! Have a wonderful time....and buy up a storm!

bubba
March 27th, 2014, 01:34 AM
Three words to remember......FLAT RATE BOXES!

Simply Quilting
March 27th, 2014, 01:34 AM
Awesome!!!! They are just continuing to add all the time to Hamilton. There are several areas of the Quilting to stop by so don't forget to see the gals and gents at the old public library who do the long arm quilting for Missouri Star. I'm sure by the time you get here this fall, even more will be added by the M*. Then there are also the restaurants to visit. You are going to have a blast :)

bkthomas
March 27th, 2014, 01:45 AM
Ok so we are going home in sept or oct to see our kids our grand babies and our mothers. Our oldest son and his family live in Burlington Ks ,while there my DIL and I are going to visit the MSQC store!!!! Im sooooo stinking excited!!

Grrrr......I think I don't like you anymore!!!! Ya little puke!

For those of you who don't know....Hawaii Roxy is my baby seester.....so, not to worry

bubba
March 27th, 2014, 01:51 AM
:icon_slap: CAT FIGHT!!! :icon_slap:

Angelia
March 27th, 2014, 01:51 AM

You MUST be a quilter. Who else would be so excited about leaving Hawai'i to go to Kansas and Missouri? :)

Hawaii Roxy
March 27th, 2014, 02:38 AM
1st of all Kathy.....nanananan nannaer boo boo roflmao and 2nd Im soooo over Hawaii I want to be near my kids and grand kids am very homesick and tired of this over crowded rock lol

Nidan_07
March 27th, 2014, 03:14 AM
Roxy, Can you spot the 'green eyed monster' on the forum, Yep, that would be me.
Are you catching up with big sis whilst you're in back?
I'd love to be a fly on the wall when you two get together!!! Bedlam!!

Hawaii Roxy
March 27th, 2014, 03:58 AM
Roxy, Can you spot the 'green eyed monster' on the forum, Yep, that would be me.
Are you catching up with big sis whilst you're in back?
I'd love to be a fly on the wall when you two get together!!! Bedlam!!

lol I just got off the phone with her and we argued because I couldn't make her understand a point I was tryin to make so we traded insults she hung up on me so I texted her and called her names lol No we probably wont get to go see her,time and money wont allow but am looking forward to moving back so we can spend more time together fighting and sewing lol

bkthomas
March 27th, 2014, 06:30 AM
lol I just got off the phone with her and we argued because I couldn't make her understand a point I was tryin to make so we traded insults she hung up on me so I texted her and called her names lol No we probably wont get to go see her,time and money wont allow but am looking forward to moving back so we can spend more time together fighting and sewing lol

Traded insults???? Are you kidding me? Pleeeeeeease!
She likes to tell me I'm so stoopid and that she's gonna punch me.......right in the throat, BOOM! there

But I know how to get her......if she's really in a bad mood, I just stand there and tell her how much I love her.....shin grins then gets all mean like and says SHUT UP!!!!

I am 12 years older and practically raised her.....she's almost like my 1st kid!

songbird857
March 27th, 2014, 10:55 AM
You MUST be a quilter. Who else would be so excited about leaving Hawai'i to go to Kansas and Missouri? :)

hahahahahahahahha... right???
Save those pennies grrrrrl - you gots lots of spendin' to do!!! :icon_woohoo:

WendyI
March 27th, 2014, 11:15 AM
Wow...green eyed monsters everywhere!! ENJOY! What a trip!