PDA

View Full Version : Update on Brandon

RFREE
March 26th, 2014, 07:49 AM
They done an EKG,ekocardiaogram (sp) and lab work. They sent him home with a holter monitor to wear for 24 hours. His Dr. is very concerned and told Brandon he don't know what is going on but whatever it is he don't like the sounds of it. His mom is to take his BP twice a day because it is running high.He told me "140/100 and something". He couldn't remember the diastolic (bottom number). That in itself concerns me. He has to watch his diet and sodium intake of course. They think it may be related to "ONE" of his diagnoses of multiple distrophy. He has so many different ones its just hard to tell.
All in all he is in good spirits but I hear the concern in his voice. He usually tells me when he is scared about health issues and last night I could tell he wanted to but just never got there. I tried to reassure him they will find out the cause and get it fixed as soon as they can.
Keep the prayers coming I am sure he can use all you have right now.
Hugs
Rhonda

HandsOffItsMine
March 26th, 2014, 07:59 AM
Morning Rhonda,

Thank you for the update on Brandon. Please let him know that we are all praying of him and are concerned about him. :)
I'd like to send him a "I'm thinking about you" card - can you PM his address? Thanks, Ruby and Don

Mpyles
March 26th, 2014, 09:01 AM
Prayers for Brandon.

Sandy Navas
March 26th, 2014, 10:17 AM
So many hugs and prayers being sent for this special young man. He's touched so many of us so deeply.

EmmaB
March 26th, 2014, 11:38 AM
I hope they find out soon what is going on and get it resolved. I'll keep him in my prayers.

Simply Quilting
March 26th, 2014, 02:37 PM
Praying for this young man.