PDA

View Full Version : Resurrection.....

bubba
March 24th, 2014, 02:45 PM
Well....what did everyone think about last night? What are all those holes about? Bodies???? Money???? Why were the boys remains in his casket???? I need to know! Oh, and what is wrong w/the mans arm?

Doloris
March 24th, 2014, 02:53 PM
the holes were dug looking for the bank robbery money I think. He knew it was by a tree so he tried every tree. There was a mask in one of them. Used in the bank robbery??
The boys remains were in the casket because he IS DEAD. These people who are coming back are not real people. Not sure who they are going to turn out to be But not human.
Not sure about the man's arms, but seems to only happen when he is thinking about when his son was alive. Even the mother has said the boy is not like he was before.
oh yea, what about the boy/man who said his friend saw a space ship landin the field where the plane crashed.

jsmetcalf
March 24th, 2014, 02:54 PM
Looked to me like the dead/returned father was digging for some long buried money - seems like the guy he killed must have taken it. The boy in the casket? Hmmm. Gotta admit - don't get the story yet, but can't stop watching it.

bubba
March 24th, 2014, 03:00 PM
Well good...that is what I thought about the holes and mask, etc.

My husband gave up watching it so I'm left to figure things out on my own now!

Hulamoon
March 24th, 2014, 03:19 PM
I want to find out what it's about too. I'll try and stick with it. I'm liking the show Believe better.

bubba
March 24th, 2014, 03:21 PM
I have not heard about Believe.......

Hulamoon
March 24th, 2014, 03:37 PM
I have not heard about Believe.......

It's on the same night. A group is trying to save a little girl with special powers from the bad guys. It's pretty special. She stops her 'helper' helping her by helping people.I don't want to say to much in case you can watch it. You would like it. :)

toggpine
March 24th, 2014, 05:11 PM
I missed last night's "Believe", as we were putting together a puzzle around the dining table. I do like it so far.

I haven't gotten to see Resurrection. Is that the one where the kid came back years later? (Saw a trailer.) It reminded me a bit of Lost, and THAT got too weird for me after the first season.

bubba
March 24th, 2014, 05:16 PM
Yes, it's the one where people are coming back from the dead....

ozziepuppy
March 24th, 2014, 08:50 PM
I don't know--I am just watching it now on Hulu. Strange show.

WVGranny
March 24th, 2014, 09:12 PM
Still kindof strange, but one more time maybe it will come together

maxwellthecat
March 25th, 2014, 12:27 AM
I have to say, it is a confusing program. I keep saying I'm not going to watch it anymore but, on Sunday night I'm waiting for it to come on. I guess I will watch it a few more times and maybe, we will start to understand it better.

Kgrammiecaz
March 25th, 2014, 01:59 AM
I am not sure of this show either but I am curious as to what it lead to. Totally weird and I did not like Lost so I hope this gets better. I only watched a half season of Lost

I really like Believe and will keep that on my list

Madeforyouinma11
March 25th, 2014, 09:30 AM
I haven't started to watch Believe yet, but want to. In resurrection, who is Rachel? She came back in the end of the last episode. Has she been mentioned before?

Doloris
March 25th, 2014, 10:18 AM
I haven't started to watch Believe yet, but want to. In resurrection, who is Rachel? She came back in the end of the last episode. Has she been mentioned before?

not sure who Rachel is. She is pretty young, so maybe someone's girlfriend, and/or another child of someone. That sheriff has my interest piqued too.