PDA

View Full Version : Walking Dead 3/23

Hulamoon
March 24th, 2014, 03:22 AM
That was a lot of stories packed into one episode! Why were the gates not locked? I feel an impending sense of doom:icon_popcorn:

mary3100
March 24th, 2014, 04:51 AM
The walking dead can't open a door why would they be able to open the latched gates? Just a thought. I knew those guys with Daryl were the same Rick encountered. Now they are going to cause some trouble when they catch up to him. I hope Daryl gets away from them. What happened to Beth who took her? Lots of questions to answer in one more show.

wlrquilts
March 24th, 2014, 08:59 AM
Terminus is not going to be a good place. I can't believe there is only one more show and then we have to wait until mid to late October :(. They are probably going to leave the Beth story line until next season. If Daryl doesn't find Beth, he is really going to take it hard.

Hulamoon
March 24th, 2014, 11:09 AM
The walking dead can't open a door why would they be able to open the latched gates? Just a thought.
If I remember right the chains were just loosely wrapped and they could of just crashed through. I didn't really mean "locked" just more secure. I should think before I type lol

Leah53
March 24th, 2014, 12:15 PM
Just the name "Terminus" has a chilling sound to it, I keep thinking terminal. I thought it was interesting that there wasn't anyone else in the compound yard and that woman seemed sort of weird when she first turned around. We know that the original group will be reunited there and I think they'll take it over because of some weirdness with the woman. I think the undertaker took Beth.

kmerfeld
March 24th, 2014, 02:02 PM
Daryl...CLAIMED!!

Terminus is going to be bad for sure....cannibals????

VickiJ
March 25th, 2014, 10:19 AM
Daryl...CLAIMED!!

Hahaha! I was thinking the same thing - he sure got the hang of that "claimed" thing fast. I still didn't think they were going to kill that guy. I just thought they would give him a good beating for lying. Wow.

Terminus is going to be bad for sure....cannibals????

When I saw the woman cooking on the grill - the first question in my head was "what meat??" LOL - even though Daryl had recently caught a rabbit and the previous ep showed Carol and crew's half-hearted attempt with the deer - I still got a strange "drug the people, lock them up and use them as food" vibe from that woman. LOL

I have a really bad feeling about this...