PDA

View Full Version : Tattoo for my puppy dog

Rhonda D. Matzker
March 23rd, 2014, 09:54 PM
This past October, I lost my dog of 14 years, CJ. He was my baby and I miss him everyday. I got a new tattoo for him yesterday and I wanted to share it with my quilt family.

Rhonda

IBake
March 23rd, 2014, 10:23 PM
Rhonda, I am so sorry your lost your fur pup. What kind of puppy was he? All of our dogs are puppies for as long as they live.The pain of your loss will loses some of its sting as the years pass, but you will always have your wonderful memories..and now your cute tat! What a cute idea.

I lost my little girl Greta Garbo three years ago, and there isn't a day go by that i don't think of her. She was almost 14 when she died in my arms...she was a pitch black mini schnauzer...a rescue found wandering behind a dumpster in Memphis.

Rhonda D. Matzker
March 23rd, 2014, 10:29 PM
CJ was just a mutt but was a very smart dog.

Auntpiggylpn
March 23rd, 2014, 11:47 PM
Love your tattoo ! I have a 9 yo cat named Scooter. We have always had a special bond and he has been beside me thru some of the darkest days (weeks, months) of my life. He is a big guy, weighing about 22 lbs but he is also very tall & long. He likes to be picked up like a toddler and held so he can put his head on my shoulder. 4 years ago, I took an ink imprint of his paw and had it tattooed along with his name on the top of my right foot. I will do the same on my left foot for my 15 yo Pommie, Toby Bean.

IBake
March 24th, 2014, 12:12 PM
Rhonda, of course he was smart...he chose you to live with!

Cesar Milan says that God doesn't give you the dog you want....he gives you the dog you need. How true is that.

Swedish leo
March 24th, 2014, 12:15 PM
Rhonda, of course he was smart...he chose you to live with!

Cesar Milan says that God doesn't give you the dog you want....he gives you the dog you need. How true is that.

That is so true!

I am a very big Cesar Milan fan.

Rhonda, I am so sorry for your lost. I know the pain, I had to let my dog Mysan go in dec.

It hurts but at least I know she not in pain anymore.

Hugs!

EmmaB
March 24th, 2014, 12:42 PM
Love the tat Rhonda! It's so hard to lose pets because they are the one thing in life (at least mine) that ask for very little. They're just glad you there.