PDA

View Full Version : Please pray Update

fallisme
March 23rd, 2014, 09:24 PM
Thank you for your prayers. Her condition became unstable this afternoon so they couldn't do the operation on her hand. They are going to try again tomorrow. They say she has 50% burns on her left side that are 3rd degree. Her mother my niece is legally blind and had surgery on her eyes last Friday to try and help her see better. At UNC today they had to give Mother something to calm her down because she can't see how her daughter is. She thinks we aren't telling her how bad it is. The Doctor finally got her to understand the we are telling her everything. As I said she has a strange home life, but she is always a blessing to anyone she comes in contact with. I am consumed with fear right now and can only pray for the Lord to help is all.
Thank you All

bopeep
March 23rd, 2014, 09:29 PM
Thanks for the update.....
{{{HUGS}}} & {{{{PRAYERS}}}}
bopeep

cyndiofthevortex
March 23rd, 2014, 09:32 PM
Lord, show us your grace and mercy. Thank you for your love. Bring peace to this family and healing to this blessed child. Amen.

Sandy Navas
March 23rd, 2014, 09:33 PM
Praying, praying, praying.

HandsOffItsMine
March 23rd, 2014, 09:37 PM
Our family will continue to pray for her and your family. An extra dose for Mom as well. Cyber hug for you!

alliek
March 23rd, 2014, 09:43 PM
Prayers being said now and will continue, we live in the same town. Lord Bless and heal and comfort this family.

IBake
March 23rd, 2014, 10:13 PM
I'm just up the road a few hours from you...but it doesn't how far away from you we are. Prayers that are sincere fly up to heaven....I will keep her in my daily prayers. That is not something that anyone should go through, especially a child...... hugs to you also. Stay strong for your sister and niece..

Simply Quilting
March 23rd, 2014, 11:00 PM
Continuing to Praying for her and her family

bkthomas
March 24th, 2014, 12:37 AM
Lord, show us your grace and mercy. Thank you for your love. Bring peace to this family and healing to this blessed child. Amen.

....and Amen!

dwil23
March 24th, 2014, 12:54 AM
So sorry to read about this. I will surely say a prayer for all concerned.

Please continue to keep us posted.

Miss Sheri
March 24th, 2014, 02:31 AM
((((Hugs)))) and many prayers.

mary3100
March 24th, 2014, 05:36 AM
sending prayers and wishes for a complete recovery.