PDA

View Full Version : Checking in and I miss you all!!

HdWench
March 22nd, 2014, 07:45 AM
It has been months of intense Physical therapy, many drug trials and a surgeon consult (which I'm happy to say he thought I was too "young") for immediate surgery! I still have serious pain typing and some sewing, the dang IronQuilt did me in almost but... I have graduated from PT and will be using a home traction unit and be able to get back online and type a little more often

I've REALLY missed the fun Weekend Flash Sewing, ALL the wonderful people here, and sewing. The bad news is that House Cleaning DOESN'T hurt - so my home has never been cleaner, and I've put fabric on Comic boards until I'm BORED!

Look forward to checking in more often and hope to catch your next Flash Sewing and perhaps some Night Owl time too

:icon_wave: Really have missed you all ((((Big Hugs))))) Will slowly ease back into this and hope to do the same with sewing - even a table runner sounds FUN right now

Thank you so much everyone for the cards, well wishes and PM's - Will check my box and answer as I can.

:-Debbie

Really, doing much better after all the PT so I've been blessed with a cleaner house, less pain AND some doc telling me I'm a big too YOUNG hahaha life is better and I cant wait to spend more time in here, peeking into the new groups, and seeing all the cool Show and Tell

Jean Sewing Machine
March 22nd, 2014, 07:48 AM
Omg! Debbie, you're back! We've all been wondering how to contact you since we knew you said the computer was art of te problem causing your pain. I hope we can hear from you often as you recover!

shermur
March 22nd, 2014, 08:08 AM
Welcome back, sweetie! You have been missed!

bkthomas
March 22nd, 2014, 08:12 AM
So sew Happy to see you again!!!!!!

Nidan_07
March 22nd, 2014, 08:31 AM
Debbie, I a sew glad that you have checked in. I hope things continue to improve for you, and we hear from you on a regular basis. Take care.

turena65
March 22nd, 2014, 08:39 AM
Missing you! So glad to hear you are on the mend :)

pcbatiks
March 22nd, 2014, 09:11 AM
Good to hear from you, Debbie! Glad you are feeling better and that you are still young! :)

Miss Sheri
March 22nd, 2014, 09:16 AM
:icon_hug:Yea, Debbie! I've missed you!

New York Sue
March 22nd, 2014, 09:19 AM
YEA! You're BACK!
Glad to hear you're 'on the mend'!

Sandy Navas
March 22nd, 2014, 10:07 AM
Young? Young? Girl you still be a Babe. So excited to see you back here. You truly have been missed . . . (I haven't had anyone to pick on . . . )

Love that you are feeling better. Oh, and if you are in the neighborhood, please stop by and help with the housework - that's my worst enemy for pain.

Cathy F
March 22nd, 2014, 10:15 AM
Welcome back!

Iris Girl
March 22nd, 2014, 10:24 AM
There you are!! You have been missed , keep on with the recovery so we can here more from you!!

Mom23
March 22nd, 2014, 10:29 AM
Welcome back, Debbie. I've been so worried about you, I've been trying to "hunt you down"! I've missed your kind posts. Check back in when possible!

ilive2craft2
March 22nd, 2014, 10:37 AM
Hi Debbie!!!! So glad you are able to be back on the computer a bit! You have been missed! Keep doing what is making you better. Maybe to get over the boredom of cleaning your own house over and over, you can make visits to all of us? Hope to see you popping in every so often until you are pain free and can be on here a bunch!

MayinJerset
March 22nd, 2014, 10:40 AM
Good to see your smiling face here again, hope the recovery keeps going so well. Hope you are well enough soon to skip the house stuff and get back to some real work, quilting! May in Jersey

Lilly
March 22nd, 2014, 10:47 AM
Debbie - so glad to see this post! (((Big Hugs))) back to you. Post when you can - I've missed you!

MRoy
March 22nd, 2014, 11:05 AM
Welcome back Debbie!

SuzyQue
March 22nd, 2014, 11:59 AM
I had been thinking about you a lot this past week.....sending good thoughts and prayers. Glad to hear from you. Hope your mending continues and you are able to be on more often and eventually sew/quilt again....soon!

HandsOffItsMine
March 22nd, 2014, 01:01 PM
(((Debbie)))! Welcome back. See told you that you were way too young! :)

Huggers, Ruby and Don

Madeforyouinma11
March 22nd, 2014, 01:07 PM
Debbie, it's so good to hear from you! Hope things keep going in the right direction and you're able to sew again soon. Pop in and say hello and keep us posted! (((Hugs)))

Klasien
March 22nd, 2014, 01:14 PM
There you are!!!

So glad to see you back, I have been thinking about you a lot, just the other day Jean and I were talking about you and how much we missed you.
I had sent you messages and was worried about you so much, but now we are all happy again to see you back on here, please check in as often as you can, take care and I hope you feel better every day!!!

Big hugs from me to you ((((((Debbie))))))

WendyI
March 22nd, 2014, 02:30 PM
I too have been somewhat absent so was not aware you were having issues. I am thrilled to read such a happy post though! Isnt it nice when someone says you are too young for something!?! Welcome back! Xox

auntiemern
March 22nd, 2014, 02:40 PM
Woo Hoo...the cat lady is back. We were just talking about you the other day, wondering where you were and if you were doing well. The last we heard was not good, and then you just disappeared. If you get to bored you can come clean my house. Don't do anything that is going to set you back. One day at a time.

Kgrammiecaz
March 22nd, 2014, 09:13 PM
Great to see you back and posting. Snag a little one somewhere and have them type for you.

Keep on getting better. Sewing is just around the corner

K. McEuen
March 22nd, 2014, 09:37 PM
Hmmm, if something kept me from the computer and from sewing I think I'd make darn sure it kept me from cleaning too!

I hope you continue to mend and can get back to your regular self.

dwil23
March 23rd, 2014, 01:54 AM
Hi!:icon_wave:

Glad to hear you are getting better - hope to see more of you around these parts.

lilmouse
March 23rd, 2014, 03:20 PM
So glad to see you are back...even if in little short periods of time!

mdenzine
March 24th, 2014, 04:16 AM
Debbie, so good to hear from you. So glad to hear you are getting better. I live in Tucson just PM me if you need anything.

KathieB
March 24th, 2014, 11:07 AM
Debbie, I almost missed your post! So glad you're feeling better. I'm hoping we still can get together some time as we'll be back in AZ next winter for a longer stay.

EmmaB
March 24th, 2014, 12:46 PM
I hope for a quick recovery for you

GrammaBabs
March 24th, 2014, 12:52 PM
Hope you heal "better than new" and speedily!!! Hugs,GB

Sheena
March 24th, 2014, 01:45 PM
Hope you get better soon. It sounds like you've been in a lot of pain.

alliek
March 24th, 2014, 02:17 PM
Good to "hear" your "voice" again too! You are making progress it seems, that IS GOOD! Spring IS coming, that too is good and you will be feeling better. :icon_bigsmile:

cyndiofthevortex
March 24th, 2014, 02:34 PM
What an adventure you're on! Next time plan on a trip to the Bahamas to keep you from us, something much more fun. And less painful. It really is so nice to see you again! You have really been missed.

Wwena
March 24th, 2014, 05:48 PM
So nice to hear you're doing better!! Miss you.

SallyO'Sews
March 25th, 2014, 12:40 AM
Hi, Debbie! Glad to see you! Hope your recovery continues and that you're feeling great again soon.