PDA

View Full Version : I'm a real Night Owl tonight.

MayinJerset
March 22nd, 2014, 03:16 AM
Had a great long delicious lunch with my Granny cousins in the afternoon. Cousin Ann who had a heart attack in January is doing pretty good so we were happy we could take her out to lunch. Fell asleep watching TV but woke up in time to watch one of my fave movies, Someone To Watch Over Me with Tom Berenger and Mimi Rogers. He's always been one of my faves and she was so beautiful in this movie. Now I'm really awake and hooting in my tree while enjoying a hot cup of cocoa. Feeling really energized and wondering what to do, living room really needs vacuuming but I think I'll wake DH up. He's a guy who goes to sleep around 11:30 and stays asleep. I can't remember the last time I slept 6 - 8 hours in a row, think it was when I had the flu. Anyway time to see what everyone's been up today.

PS: My I really look nice in pink, LOL!

cindyinohio
March 22nd, 2014, 03:33 AM
I love old movies, especially black and white ones. Up too, but with gallbladder pain. Finally getting rid of it soon..hopefully in a week or so.

Simply Quilting
March 22nd, 2014, 04:03 AM
We spent time outside most of the afternoon. Enjoying the warm weather while we can as it is suppose to cool off starting tomorrow. The changes in the weather cause my body to pain with the fibro.

I did get to sew a little on the nine patches for the Irish Chain.

Hulamoon
March 22nd, 2014, 08:04 AM
Nothing much. I'm try to put up a gate on my stairs going up to my sewing room to keep the cats out. Baby gates don't work because they can jump on the rail. I'm trying to do a fabric one that is pretty high, thinking the fabric will scare them. I'm going to spray it with some citronella oil. Do you think it will work?

Friday I was reminded that there is a quilt and fiber arts show today. That's pretty rare here. I'll take some pictures. I hope they have some Hawaiian ones, because I saw several people wanted to make one.

Other than that I'm watching Hannibal.:icon_eek:

Miss Sheri
March 22nd, 2014, 09:46 AM
May, you look great in pink feathers! Lol! I have to quit this business of being up until about 1:00am, and getting up by 5:30am. My body still prefers a good 6-7 hours of sleep time... but, I do manage to find the coolest people to hang out with here, in the wee hours! Have a great day.

BobW
March 22nd, 2014, 09:52 AM
I spent the afternoon yesterday sitting in my neighbors garden. She is 83 and walks six miles a day. Her garden is the neighborhood gathering place. We are all lucky enough to be able to just show up and enjoy the garden. I many days take my Nook and sit and read. Different neighbors show up and we visit and soak up the sun and breeze. I have so missed her garden, but she had pulled the chairs out of storage yesterday. Spring may be here.

MayinJerset
March 22nd, 2014, 01:15 PM
Bob you really found a great place to live, many friends and great activities to share. Just being able to sit in the garden to read, enjoy nature or hang with some others in a peaceful surrounding sounds like a treat.l