PDA

View Full Version : From the mouth of Babes:

Sandy Navas
May 26th, 2011, 10:17 AM
My daughter just told me that Rita, her 4-year-old, came to her yesterday and told her: "Mommy, you'd better go downstairs, there's a tomato morning."

bakermom
May 26th, 2011, 11:55 AM
Cute! I bet there's never a dull moment at that house!

Elaine
May 26th, 2011, 01:20 PM
So cute........I have a good one too. My 9 year old grand daughter was taking a shower at my house. When she got out of the shower she said "Grandma, I was looking for the body wash but all I could find was Head and Shoulders. I figured if you could wash your shoulders with it, its good enough for your whole body".

Loonwatcher
May 26th, 2011, 01:24 PM
These are too funny! :D

Susan M
May 26th, 2011, 07:08 PM
How cute! I haven't heard any stories from my grandchildren yet, but I'm sure my daughter has a few. :icon_heh:

meemeecyn
May 26th, 2011, 11:49 PM
Very very cute! I recently asked my 4 year old granddaughter how old her mother was at her last birthday, and she said 29 (her 31st), then how old Daddy was, she said 30 (actually 29) and then how old Buppa was....she said 40, then asked her how old I am.....and she said 31! Too cute.....huh? I swear I didn't bribe her to say that.

Texsam
May 26th, 2011, 11:55 PM
Too cute!:D

SuzyQue
May 27th, 2011, 12:51 AM
AWWWWW! I want grand babies!!!!

Blondie
May 27th, 2011, 08:08 AM
too stinking cute. You are muchly blessed Sandy!

llm161
May 27th, 2011, 08:23 AM
Grand babies are the very best. After their last visit here, Abby (age 2) asked her mom who Grandpa my hubby) was and was quite astonished to find out that her Mommy had a Daddy. It confused her terribly. Then she asked if Nana was Heather's mommy . . .. . Heather told her yes because a 2 yr old can't comprehend that I'm the stepmom. My stepdaughter doesn't talk to her mother so, for all intents and purposes, I'm "it". LOL!

BTW, my daughter had baseball size hail last night in northeast PA and her car was voted the car with the 2 largest dents.....and her husband got hit in the head with a bouncing hail stone and had to go to the hospital for mending. We had a tornado warning here in Lancaster County but nothing came close.

Sandy Navas
May 27th, 2011, 09:19 AM
Linda, sure hope everyone is mending well and glad you had no damage. These winds and storms are terrible.