PDA

View Full Version : Spring...

Genny
March 20th, 2014, 07:16 PM
Oh my goodness...I just realized its the first day of Spring....and it actually FEELS like it!

ilive2craft2
March 20th, 2014, 07:37 PM
Woohoo! It hit 50* here today and is sunny, so feels much better than it has been. However, long range shows that four letter word starting with S in our forecast.......

Miss Sheri
March 20th, 2014, 07:41 PM
I have been outside checking out the progress of my early spring blooms. I saw the very first of my many daffodils opened up to welcome the Spring! . . . And I hear BIRDS again, what a happy sound.

bubba
March 20th, 2014, 07:44 PM
Indeed, it is spring! I saw forsythia blooming!!

Genny
March 20th, 2014, 08:29 PM
I have been outside checking out the progress of my early spring blooms. I saw the very first of my many daffodils opened up to welcome the Spring! . . . And I hear BIRDS again, what a happy sound.

My daffodils are just starting to poke thru the ground and I can actually see a small hint of green in our grass. Its supposed to be nice again tomorrow and then our temps go down hill for the next week. Takes days like this to keep us a little sane after the long cold winter we've had.

Simply Quilting
March 20th, 2014, 09:48 PM
We were up to 67 degree today. We spent a lot of time outside today and had the windows open at home most of the day. I even hung out a load of laundry on the line. I wanted to enjoy because starting on Saturday it is suppose to get cold again with rain and s... (I can't bring myself to type out the word) chances into next week.

Bubby
March 20th, 2014, 09:56 PM
Some of our trees are budding and I can see a little green in our grass (or weeds). We are supposed to get some more rain and bad weather for a day or so beginning tomorrow evening. As long as we get more better weather than bad weather it's progress!

Andrea F
March 21st, 2014, 05:37 AM
We had a wonderful first spring day yesterday, too. Lots of sun and 20C (68F). Today everything is back to grey again.