PDA

View Full Version : Concerns

Sandy Navas
May 25th, 2011, 03:45 PM
I've been checking local TV news and am very concerned about SuzyQue, her mother, and our dear friends in the Hamilton, MO area. Also, my family who live south of me about 20 miles. Special prayers. I hope you do not suffer damage from these vicious storms that are brewing almost daily.

mrswindy4
May 25th, 2011, 04:35 PM
I was worried about you Sandy, when the storms went over us and headed your way. Glad to see you're ok!!

I'll keep watching for updates from SuzyQue and the ladies (and Gent) from MSQC.

Sandy Navas
May 25th, 2011, 04:40 PM
Facebook connection with our friends at MSQC show they are hearing warning sirens.

mrswindy4
May 25th, 2011, 04:42 PM
I'm not good with geography....is Hamilton in the same path as Sedalia and Higginsville?

Sandy Navas
May 25th, 2011, 06:31 PM
Northeast of there.

Susan M
May 25th, 2011, 06:44 PM
I will keep all in my prayers. Let us know if you hear anything from SuzyQue.

bakermom
May 25th, 2011, 07:04 PM
hope you all stay safe.

meemeecyn
May 25th, 2011, 07:14 PM
Yes, hope all our quilting buddies are safe. Praying for everyone in those areas. I must look at a map to figure out the geography. Just heard on the news they are expecting even more storms. It's just awful.

Mia
May 25th, 2011, 08:41 PM
Sandy I'm not a facebooker....... so will you please keep an update here on all of our Missouri friends, if you hear? Blessings to you all ......

Rosie
May 25th, 2011, 08:54 PM
I talked to the MSQC folks today. There's been sirens but so far, they are safe! I'll be keeping them in my prayers.

Mia
May 25th, 2011, 08:55 PM
Thank you Rosie

toggpine
May 25th, 2011, 08:56 PM
How many of us do you think would show up in Hamilton, MO to get this site back up if something happened? I'm betting there would be several road trips planned! I can fit a lot of power tools and paint brushes in my stock trailer!
Let's just pray that it won't be necessary for them or ANY of our quilting friends and family.

Sandy Navas
May 25th, 2011, 10:15 PM
MSQC safe - still waiting to hear from my friends who were in the storm area. Praying!!

janluna
May 25th, 2011, 11:10 PM
I'm praying with you Sandy! Hugs, Jan

Mia
May 25th, 2011, 11:54 PM
Sandy .... we pray for their safety too. This has been the most violent spring! My heart aches for all those who have lost their property or unimaginably ... their precious loved ones.

LanaMonteith
May 26th, 2011, 03:04 AM
Sandy I'm glad to see you are all okay over there, we've just gotten thru the worst of tonights Drama I hope anyhow. It was pretty interesting for a bit but has cl\almed down enough that the pups finally decided not to sit on my lap any longer!!! At 25 and 32 pounds these little things are not lap dogs anymore!!! Still some thunder but no more wind and rain for now here, I'm in NE Mississippi, we had some close calls this year so I try to keep an eye on the weather! Glad you're alright there and waiting to see if there is any more tonight! Praying for all those who have lost so much lately with this weather!!! Lana

Loonwatcher
May 26th, 2011, 04:08 AM
I too am concerned and praying for everyone in the affected areas. Having never experienced a tornado, I find the prospect very scary. I can't imagine...

EsGrandma
May 26th, 2011, 05:09 AM
My prayers are with you all. Sandy, thanks for all of the info.