PDA

View Full Version : Pure Water!

Swedish leo
March 20th, 2014, 05:15 AM
Hi

Now we have fresh and pure water again! No more boiling!

Wohoo!

:D :icon_wave:

Sandy Navas
March 20th, 2014, 10:15 AM
Glad the boiling is over. I often wonder, with the smell of our water, if it shouldn't be boiled . . .

New York Sue
March 20th, 2014, 10:34 AM
I'm fortunate to live over one of the richest aquifers in the country, and I will never take that for granted. That said, it saddens me that water has become an issue for you guys.
When you can't drink water from the faucet, let alone BATHE, you really don't have much, at all. You could live in the grandest of homes, but if you can't trust your water supply, what do you have, really?
It's a soap box I easily step up on. SORRY.
PLEASE pay attention to what industry is going on AROUND you! PROTECT your water source!
I'll probably end this thread (SORRY, Annika), like I've done before.....

Swedish leo
March 20th, 2014, 11:04 AM
I'm fortunate to live over one of the richest aquifers in the country, and I will never take that for granted. That said, it saddens me that water has become an issue for you guys.
When you can't drink water from the faucet, let alone BATHE, you really don't have much, at all. You could live in the grandest of homes, but if you can't trust your water supply, what do you have, really?
It's a soap box I easily step up on. SORRY.
PLEASE pay attention to what industry is going on AROUND you! PROTECT your water source!
I'll probably end this thread (SORRY, Annika), like I've done before.....

The enviroment is Worth to protect!

That said, we have a very Clean nature and this was due to One leeking toilett. That happens to be in the building that holds the water resovoir.

So just major unlucky.

But now all is well again!

:icon_wave: