PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone watching Resurrection?

Hulamoon
March 19th, 2014, 01:57 AM
I watched it on demand today. I don't know what to think about it. Is it religious, paranormal? I only watched it because I wanted to take a break from a Dr apt and some FUN fabric shopping :)

I hope it's not like Lost where you watch the whole thing and they are all in heaven. Lamest ending ever! I invested four years into that dang show:icon_angry:

Poppytree
March 19th, 2014, 02:17 AM
It begins here next week (I'll be on my way to hospital and therefore unable to watch it and we can't record terrestrial channels - only Foxtel!)

bubba
March 19th, 2014, 02:28 AM
Yessssssssss! We are watching it! Never watched Lost, so I can't compare the two. It keeps you guessing!

Kgrammiecaz
March 19th, 2014, 02:33 AM
I have it taped but have not had the time to watch it yet. This weekend probably

CountryHut
March 19th, 2014, 02:37 AM
- dang I missed it again . . I guess I better set the dvr - heck I forgot to set that . . I better write myself a note . . L*~

Mchelem
March 19th, 2014, 02:51 AM
Yes I'm watching.

Not sure what to think yet.

And I LOVED Lost!

Bubby
March 19th, 2014, 06:59 AM
We're watching Resurrection. It has an intriguing plot. The first two episodes were really good...can't wait for more!

Madeforyouinma11
March 19th, 2014, 10:22 AM
I've been watching it. I'm not sure which direction it's going to take, but it is keeping me wanting more.

VickiJ
March 19th, 2014, 11:35 AM
Also watching - although I do wonder how they are going to sustain this. Kinda reminds me of that show on USA - the 4400. But those people just went missing, not proven to be dead and came back. I can't remember how it turned out - I lost interest after a season or two.

Right now this is still holding my interest - I definitely want to see what's in the caskets!! I hope it goes somewhere interesting. Kind of a big build up right now...

EmmaB
March 19th, 2014, 12:34 PM
I keep forgetting about it but a friend of mine is all into it. I'll have to see if I can watch it on abc.com

bubba
March 19th, 2014, 02:34 PM
After the last show where the one guy was out digging in the woods, my husband said he thinks he was part of a robbery and was digging up where they $$ was hidden. Then the man he attacked was his partner who did something w/all of it. I am clueless.....still trying to figure out of they are zombies or what!

Hulamoon
March 19th, 2014, 04:02 PM
I only watched the first one. I guess I better catch up before you guys leak too much!

Madeforyouinma11
March 19th, 2014, 04:07 PM
After the last show where the one guy was out digging in the woods, my husband said he thinks he was part of a robbery and was digging up where they $$ was hidden. Then the man he attacked was his partner who did something w/all of it. I am clueless.....still trying to figure out of they are zombies or what!

I feel the same way as your husband, but not sure if the same thing is going on with the father that's going on with Jacob. Still a mystery...lol

jness
March 19th, 2014, 04:16 PM
I was hesitant to watch it as I thought it may have me in tears the whole episode but instead I think it's more kind of strange and not sure where they are headed with the story??? I'll give it a few more episodes...

SandyWhite
March 19th, 2014, 04:32 PM
I think it's more kind of strange and not sure where they are headed with the story??? I'll give it a few more episodes...

Agree. I'll try a few more..maybe

Karena1984
March 19th, 2014, 04:41 PM
I'm watching! So far I like it! But it reminds me of the 4400!

Hulamoon
March 19th, 2014, 05:53 PM
Did you guys watch The Dome and then it disappeared? It was A Steven King show. That was a little bit of oddness too.

Lindagie
March 19th, 2014, 06:06 PM
At first I thought each episode would be one within itself; but now that it is a continuing story I am not sure where it is going. Maybe all the "dead" people come back to straighten out some past wrongs done by themselves or others; aliens; zombies; angels (good AND bad apparently?) I don't know, but so far I am really interested. Wonder what is or is no inside the casket too!

RoseMA
March 19th, 2014, 06:10 PM
Did you guys watch The Dome and then it disappeared? It was A Steven King show. That was a little bit of oddness too.

I liked the Dome, was getting intrigued about what that egg thing was all about. Being a Stephen King show I'm guessing it was from a book. I'll have to look it up. :)

I am watching Resurrection too. My beau hasn't watched since the first one, but I'm still giving it time to show some more plot. I am very anxious to see what was in the casket though.
It should be on ABC.com, it is also on HULU Plus if anyone has that.

soul60s
March 19th, 2014, 06:21 PM

I heard they were picked up for a second season but it hasn't started yet. Someone correct me if I got this wrong.

Blondie
March 19th, 2014, 07:39 PM
I have dcvr'ed Ressurection and watched the first one, not had a chance for second episode yet. I am also way behind on Walking Dead (which is why I don't read that thread . . . so sorry) - and if y'all had read any of my posts pertaining to my own Mommy Dearest - she is ready to watch the entire series of LOST again. It is some of the best tv of all time. I agree, lame ending - hubs was ready to hurl the tv through the window - sigh. I have been meaning to DVR the new show that Sawyer is in - just keep forgetting and not sure if it will last.
Anyway, here I am rambling again. My tv viewing is very eclectic and almost always dvr'ed. I learned a long time ago that:
1. I will fall asleep
2. get a call in the middle of a show

Hulamoon
March 19th, 2014, 08:40 PM
That's funny Blondie she want's to watch it again. I watched them all with my youngest dd (the older dd wasn't it to it ) We would have big salad night together. So fun. She said we will put these aside and watch in 10 years together. lol I gave her the set so she could watch with her boy friend,

I'm glad you agree about the ending. I was on a couple of chat sites (yes I was into it) and some mentioned the heaven/ purgatory theory and I was please don't do that and sure enough they did.

WVGranny
March 19th, 2014, 08:56 PM
Haven't really came to a conclusion, enjoyed the 1st one undecided on the 2nd one, too many bodies coming back to life at one time.

maxwellthecat
March 20th, 2014, 01:53 AM
My DH and I have been watching it. For some reason it keeps us coming back for more. In Soap Operas you see people coming back to life all the time but, with this show, I can't figure it out yet. I can't wait for the next one. I just hope that if I do get involved with it, it doesn't get cancelled, that always happens to me.

Kgrammiecaz
March 21st, 2014, 11:09 PM
I am watching the first episode and I am a little over halfway through. Not sure this one will keep my interest

Now I would love for The Dome to come back!

Hulamoon
March 22nd, 2014, 12:41 AM
I am watching the first episode and I am a little over halfway through. Not sure this one will keep my interest

Now I would love for The Dome to come back!

'Under the Dome' gets return date, deaths promised | Inside TV | EW.com (http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/01/15/under-the-dome-season-2/)

:icon_woohoo:

irishrn
March 22nd, 2014, 09:35 PM
I've seen the first two episodes. So far I'm enjoying it! I was a LOST watcher and don't yet see a resemblance here. But it may be too early. Gonna keep going!

Madeforyouinma11
March 23rd, 2014, 08:08 AM
I keep forgetting about it but a friend of mine is all into it. I'll have to see if I can watch it on abc.com

I just checked, and it is on the ABC app that I have on my ipad.