PDA

View Full Version : Waling Dead 3/16

soul60s
March 16th, 2014, 11:23 PM
Well whatcha think? Not going to give it away in case you're on the west coast but....OMG.

Hulamoon
March 16th, 2014, 11:59 PM
Yea it's to early!!! Darn you! lol

Jess1377
March 17th, 2014, 12:41 AM
Omg indeed.... i want to find out about that smoke/fire too

mary3100
March 17th, 2014, 01:07 AM
OMG ditto!

SandyWhite
March 17th, 2014, 02:12 AM
Oh my hubby is so hooked on this.

soul60s
March 17th, 2014, 05:51 AM
There are only two episodes left! I dont see how they are going to tie this up in two shows. I think the fire is from the bikers.

Hulamoon
March 17th, 2014, 10:40 AM
Wow, that was intense!! I was thinking the fire was from burning bodies. Only two episodes? :(

VickiJ
March 17th, 2014, 12:14 PM
Well, the hubby and I decided that the fire was from the house that Daryl & Beth set ablaze last week. James seems to think that since these zombies are basically kinda stupid they were probably drawn to the fire and just walked into it.

I guess it makes sense since nothing actually kills them (again) except the shot to the head.

I am still sniffing over what happened last night. When can we talk about it? LOL - I mean how much spoiler protection are we suppose to give when the title of the thread is "Walking Dead" - would seem kinda obvious there is talk about the episode going on here.

Hulamoon
March 17th, 2014, 12:28 PM
Ahh Viki I think you might be right about the fire. We are watching it a week apart and I forget they are still in day to day. I teared up at the end too. Poor Carol.

VickiJ
March 17th, 2014, 12:39 PM
Hulamoon - I think part of me wants it to be the fire set by Daryl & Beth because it helps me to think that everyone is still close by and will soon be back together. LOL

This show is so depressing sometimes but I still find myself drawn to it! What kind of awful life this is! The only thing you think about all day everyday is surviving. No careers, no hobbies (no quilting!) just finding food & water and not becoming zombie chow.

soul60s
March 17th, 2014, 05:46 PM
I think it's safe to talk about it. It has been broadcast from coast to coast. The episode blew me away. I didn't think of the house burning but it does make perfect sense. They all have to be close. They were all on foot except the bus and we know what happened there. So they would be close. At first I though that maybe the biker gang was doing a bonfire with zombies at the main target but now that you all mentioned the house I realized my idea was stupid. Lolol. So, I called what was going to happen last night on friday at work. Saw this coming. Now I think beth is going to be killed by that biker gang. Bet they were the ones who took her. Probably going to rape and kill her. Not like there are a lot of women out there so I could see that happening.

Hulamoon
March 17th, 2014, 06:31 PM
If you want to go that far about raping and killing. Maybe they will keep her as a sex slave. I hope the story doesn't go to far off the deep end. But the creep factor did come in about the two girls. Wasn't expecting that. But it is cable TV after all. lol

I just watched the whole first season of Bates Motel on Netflix. That's a weird one too, But I got addicted. lol

soul60s
March 17th, 2014, 07:03 PM
If you want to go that far about raping and killing. Maybe they will keep her as a sex slave. I hope the story doesn't go to far off the deep end. But the creep factor did come in about the two girls. Wasn't expecting that. But it is cable TV after all. lol

I just watched the whole first season of Bates Motel on Netflix. That's a weird one too, But I got addicted. lol

Actually it isn't really the deep end. Think about it. If the world became like that, it would be a very real factor in trying to survive. Every man and woman would have to worry about that because there is evil out there. No one would be safe from bad guys.

Hulamoon
March 17th, 2014, 07:13 PM
I wonder if you would be safe on an island. What if it was air borne? It would be cool if the idea came up to get to a dock and sail away and the zombies were there on the other side. lol

soul60s
March 17th, 2014, 07:23 PM
I wonder if you would be safe on an island. What if it was air borne? It would be cool if the idea came up to get to a dock and sail away and the zombies were there on the other side. lol

I saw that movie! The newer (not classic) Dawn of the Dead.

I think it is airborne. How else does everyone in the world get it? Not like it can be avoided by not breathing... oh wait, then you'd be a zombie. LOL They never did say HOW people got it, right? Did I forget? Almost time for bed. Brain-dead. Oh wait, that would mean I'M a zombie.... yup. :icon_mooooh: :icon_crazy:

Hulamoon
March 17th, 2014, 07:47 PM
lol Joanne. I guess we had nothing better to do with our day than talk about zombies. I had some fabric come in today and it is so pretty! So happy with it because I never ordered from them before.

Lock your doors. lol

soul60s
March 17th, 2014, 07:58 PM
lol Joanne. I guess we had nothing better to do with our day than talk about zombies. I had some fabric come in today and it is so pretty! So happy with it because I never ordered from them before.

Lock your doors. lol

Who did you order from?

soul60s
March 17th, 2014, 08:00 PM
I am so hooked on this show. This ends in 2 weeks and next month (6th) starts Game of Thrones. If you haven't seen it, go buy the first season. Excellent.

Hulamoon
March 17th, 2014, 08:25 PM
I ordered from The Fabric Shack. A beautiful Batik from when I was asking for water fabric and a member found the perfect one. I couldn't be happier!

I want to watch that! I'm going into town in the morning and I think I will stop by Wally's to see if they have it. I love to binge watch!

I'll add that they only charged $3 and it came in a flat rate envelope for two yards!

soul60s
March 17th, 2014, 09:26 PM
Lorie, They are about to start season 4. It is an HBO series. So you are going to be on a HUGE binge.

Jess1377
March 17th, 2014, 09:53 PM
I saw that movie! The newer (not classic) Dawn of the Dead.

I think it is airborne. How else does everyone in the world get it? Not like it can be avoided by not breathing... oh wait, then you'd be a zombie. LOL They never did say HOW people got it, right? Did I forget? Almost time for bed. Brain-dead. Oh wait, that would mean I'M a zombie.... yup. :icon_mooooh: :icon_crazy:
Hmmmm.... I don't recall them ever saying how they got infected just that they all are. Remember that scientist at the cdc who almost blew all of them up. Thats all he seemed to share with Rick.

Marebear
March 18th, 2014, 07:58 AM
What a great episode. I felt so sorry for Carol at the end of it - to lose both girls on top of her own daughter - sad! But Lizzie was so creepy I don't think there was any other way to deal with her.

I thought the fire was the house that Daryl and Beth burned too.

I want them all to get back together! Only 2 episodes left - yowsa!

soul60s
March 18th, 2014, 08:06 PM
What a great episode. I felt so sorry for Carol at the end of it - to lose both girls on top of her own daughter - sad! But Lizzie was so creepy I don't think there was any other way to deal with her.

I thought the fire was the house that Daryl and Beth burned too.

I want them all to get back together! Only 2 episodes left - yowsa!

You have to admit that the actress who played Lizzie was really good! She made you think she was sick in the head.

Misses.M
March 18th, 2014, 08:15 PM
Great episode, Carol is a boss!!

soul60s
March 18th, 2014, 08:26 PM
She's come a LONGGGGG way from the abused wife to a no-nonsense survivor. I loved how she owned up to what she did.

Mchelem
March 19th, 2014, 02:41 AM
Hulamoon - I think part of me wants it to be the fire set by Daryl & Beth because it helps me to think that everyone is still close by and will soon be back together. LOL

This show is so depressing sometimes but I still find myself drawn to it! What kind of awful life this is! The only thing you think about all day everyday is surviving. No careers, no hobbies (no quilting!) just finding food & water and not becoming zombie chow.
But there was a quilt with a churn dash block pattern on the chair behind Tyrese when he sat down....

Mchelem
March 19th, 2014, 02:46 AM

Sorry.... I had to!

VickiJ
March 19th, 2014, 02:13 PM
But there was a quilt with a churn dash block pattern on the chair behind Tyrese when he sat down....

I saw it!! That is what made me think maybe a quilter lived there. They probably died defending their stash from zombies. ;)

And oh my - LOL on the baby sitter ad - hahaha! And she looks so sweet and innocent in that pic. Think I'll pass though...:)

soul60s
March 19th, 2014, 06:54 PM

I saw that and pointed it out to hubby. I got the reaction I expected.... huh??? :icon_hihi:

soul60s
March 19th, 2014, 06:56 PM
OMG I am an idiot! I JUST noticed I spelled Walking wrong in the title. :icon_giggle:

Marebear
March 19th, 2014, 07:02 PM
OMG I am an idiot! I JUST noticed I spelled Walking wrong in the title. :icon_giggle:

I didn't even notice - nor did I notice the quilt and I already deleted it from my DVR - bummer.

Mchelem - that is too funny!! I'm just happy Judith made it out alive.