PDA

View Full Version : Cirque de Soleil

Lonna
March 16th, 2014, 03:28 PM
Thanks to my good friend we are off to see Cirque de Soleil. So looking forward to a day out. I was told a few months ago that I needed to start living again. That life was for the living so off I go to start living once again. Today it is Cirque de Soleil and then not next Sunday but the following it will be a Haunted Cemetery tour in New Orleans.

bkthomas
March 16th, 2014, 03:35 PM
Thinking of you always Lonna, Enjoy!

pcbatiks
March 16th, 2014, 04:49 PM
Hi Lonna.......hope you'll have a great time at the show. We went to one of those shows in Orlando a couple of years ago.

K. McEuen
March 16th, 2014, 04:52 PM
Sounds like fun! I hope you enjoy yourself.

AuntieVic
March 16th, 2014, 05:08 PM
Have a great time, they do a great show!

Monique
March 16th, 2014, 06:33 PM
The Cemetery tour sounds like fun. I hope you have fun and yes, you need to start living again.

Sandy Navas
March 16th, 2014, 08:12 PM
Yeah for you getting out and about!!

GuitarGramma
March 16th, 2014, 08:15 PM
Th is is a big step for you. How wonderful! I'm sure your husband is smiling down at you and proud of you. He'd want you to find happiness. Bless you!

Jean Sewing Machine
March 16th, 2014, 08:34 PM
Enjoy Cirque de Soliel! I saw a tent production of it in St. Louis, it is such an amazing experience. Your eyes didn't know where to focus, because something amazing was happening everywhere!

HandsOffItsMine
March 16th, 2014, 08:40 PM
Lonna, you'll love the Cirque de Soleil, we've seen all but the risqué on Vegas. Love, the Beatles was my favorite but you can't go wrong. You two will have a wonderful time.

The Haunted Cemetery Tour would be something Kat and I would love to join you on. :) Actually Zander would too! We just watch the Ghost Hauntings last night.

You're going to have to post your adventures...

Huggers, Ruby, Don, Kat, Matt and the kids

Bubby
March 16th, 2014, 09:45 PM
It will be good for you to get out. Enjoy yourself, Lonna! Hugs, Barb

Kateskloset
March 16th, 2014, 10:31 PM
Good for you Lonna......let me know how it is, I have been wanting to go!

Lonna
March 16th, 2014, 11:55 PM
Thanks all! It was a awesome show felt like a little kid not knowing which way to look. Always afraid I was going to miss something. Then to add to the enjoyment of the show there was a man sitting some where near me who was wearing the same cologne that Wayne always wore. Made me feel like Wayne was watching down on me and was there with me. What a wonderful night!

stationarymom
March 17th, 2014, 01:06 AM
have fun. you're lucky to have a good friend right now.

pcbatiks
March 17th, 2014, 01:57 AM
So glad you had a great evening, Lonna!

MayinJerset
March 17th, 2014, 11:34 AM
Th is is a big step for you. How wonderful! I'm sure your husband is smiling down at you and proud of you. He'd want you to find happiness. Bless you!

I agree with Toni and see he was happy you went as he was sending your whiffs of his cologne while at the circus. May

Wwena
March 17th, 2014, 12:27 PM
Have a splendid time Lonna!!

Simply Quilting
March 17th, 2014, 01:04 PM
Glad that you had a great time. :)

auntiemern
March 17th, 2014, 11:20 PM
Glad to see you getting out and about. As far as beginning to love again...that is a decision that only you can make. Every one grieves in their own way and in their own time. I am sure Wayne will be smiling on you, whatever you do to get you out of the house.

aliaslaceygreen
March 17th, 2014, 11:32 PM
Good for you, and good for girlfriends!!! I've loved Cirque since I first saw them in 1991 in a small one top tent on the tip of Manhattan....they are awesome!