PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone!

Sew Perfect
March 14th, 2014, 03:35 PM
Hello! How are all of you doing? Thank you to those of you who have contacted me via instant messaging and the U.S. mail. The Missouri * Forum is full of some of the kindest and most thoughtful people in the world!

I am back in my sewing room after a couple of months of not sewing! I had a few things going on with my eyes again, but while I haven't been sewing or on the forum, I've been concentrating on good health. I've begun going to Weight Watchers with my friend and have begun exercising at least 5 days a week. I've lost a few pounds and it's slow, but still trucking right along.

I am so happy to be back to reading the threads on here and seeing the wonderful quilts, totes, table runners and other projects you all have been showing off. Also, I am excited to get on my Josephine quilt, as it is so close to being finished!

I just wanted to jump in here to say hi to all of you and welcome to all the newer folks that I've missed out on. Have a happy afternoon and as always - Happy Sewing!

Your Forum Friend,
Misa

Bubby
March 14th, 2014, 03:43 PM
Hi Misa and welcome back. I've missed you....glad you are feeling well enough to get back into your sewing room.

pcbatiks
March 14th, 2014, 04:01 PM
Hi Misa.........so glad you're back with us! I've missed you too!

Jerry's wife
March 14th, 2014, 04:05 PM
Nice to meet you Misa, and thankful that you are well enough to be able to quilt again! Bravo to you on beginning Weight Watchers - most difficult thing in the world (to me) is to lose weight AND you are exercising! Good Girl!