PDA

View Full Version : New MSQC mobile app

Jean Sewing Machine
March 13th, 2014, 12:39 PM
So, we were asked to try it out and report back how we like it. I don't like it! I don't shop with my phone. And if I want to go to the MSQC Website, I can't get to the forum now that ths thing as taken over the mobile site. What am I missing here? I use my phone while waiting in my car for the grandkids to be dismissed from school, or in line of a drive through. I can't get to the forum. Frustrating me a whole bunch!

Take note, Al!

Pandabear
March 13th, 2014, 12:57 PM
Until it's fixed or changed you could go to the website itself Jean and read the forums for there. It's what I do when I have to use my phone - I never use my cell unless I have to.

kensington
March 13th, 2014, 03:10 PM
So, we were asked to try it out and report back how we like it. I don't like it! I don't shop with my phone. And if I want to go to the MSQC Website, I can't get to the forum now that ths thing as taken over the mobile site. What am I missing here? I use my phone while waiting in my car for the grandkids to be dismissed from school, or in line of a drive through. I can't get to the forum. Frustrating me a whole bunch!

Take note, Al!

Did you download the app for the tutorials? I can get to the forum from that. I have both, I like both. Come see me for a weekend, I'll show you how to use it. LOL. When will you be here?

Jean Sewing Machine
March 13th, 2014, 03:28 PM
Did you download the app for the tutorials? I can get to the forum from that. I have both, I like both. Come see me for a weekend, I'll show you how to use it. LOL. When will you be here?
Saturday morning! I like cinnamon rolls for breakfast!

Sandy Navas
March 13th, 2014, 06:35 PM
Jean, you are out of luck. She's traveling and won't be home. Make it this far though and we'll have cinnamon rolls, fresh Diet Dr. Pepper, and just about anything else you would like. I don't do telephone apps though . . . shucks!

snippet
March 14th, 2014, 10:32 PM
I'm still not sure about where to get this app. Is it just an iPhone thing? Can I get it on my Android? If so, where? I've already downloaded the tutorial app, which is fair. When I go to the M* url in the phone browser, it just goes to the normal website.

I'm bummed. :icon_confused:

auntiemern
March 14th, 2014, 11:15 PM
I don't think any of us with android devices can down load it. At least not any one I have heard of.

kensington
March 14th, 2014, 11:33 PM
Saturday morning! I like cinnamon rolls for breakfast!

Serious? Sandy is right, we are out of here about 6am. Headed southeast to Disney. Our son will be here. We will be passing by your way around lunch time... should we stop in for sandwiches? LOL.

Jean Sewing Machine
March 15th, 2014, 12:25 AM
Serious? Sandy is right, we are out of here about 6am. Headed southeast to Disney. Our son will be here. We will be passing by your way around lunch time... should we stop in for sandwiches? LOL.
You are driving to Disney? That is quite a trip! But I hope you have a great time! BTW, I did finally figure out how to access the forum from the mobile site. I like words, not three stupid little lines, thankyouverymuch!

Sure drop by Saturday! But I may be at the fabric store!