PDA

View Full Version : It's the little things...

SallyO'Sews
March 13th, 2014, 12:35 PM
... that I'm thankful for today. Like new windshield wipers that DH had put on my car a couple of weeks ago when he had the headlight replaced. Drove home in the rain last night and could actually see!

What "little thing" are you thankful for today?

Susann
March 13th, 2014, 12:40 PM
I'm so thankful that youngest DD seems to be healing from complications of celiac disease and is doing well in college. Also, that oldest DD, who graduates from college in May, has an awesome job lined up.

EmmaB
March 13th, 2014, 12:40 PM
The sunshine!!!

Marta
March 13th, 2014, 12:41 PM
Good apple season has begun here in Brazil. Also temperature is in low 90's vs. 100's.

TRLSRL72
March 13th, 2014, 01:12 PM
I am thankful for the next 3 days I am off and get to spend with my DD

rebeccas-sewing
March 13th, 2014, 01:19 PM
I'm thankful for many things in my life, but the new adventure I'm about to have living in the Netherlands is currently on my mind. I'm heading there on Sunday. I have a long list of items I could add to "little things I'm thankful for." It's a good question to ask since it makes us stop and realize just how lucky we are.

RoseMA
March 13th, 2014, 01:36 PM
I'm thankful my ethics class is over with.
I did well, looking forward to Counseling Theories that begins today.
One class closer to my MA.
:)

Judy, USMC
March 13th, 2014, 01:42 PM
Thankful that I ran into an old friend yesterday. Looks like now we both have the flexibility to spend more time with one another.

lilmouse
March 13th, 2014, 01:44 PM
Steve's family that surrounds me and isn't afraid to call me for help in the little things of our daily lives...

Auntpiggylpn
March 13th, 2014, 02:40 PM
Many of you know that I have a 15 yo Pomeranian named Toby Bean who makes my world go 'round. He has had a severe dry hacking cough for about 5 days with no relief using his prescribed cough medicine. He is already on a heart medication and a diuretic. I took him to the vet today fearful that his heart condition is progressing. I am thankful that his heart is doing well, the heart condition isn't progressing and he just has a touch of bronchitis and was given an antibiotic.

BTW, Toby Bean was rewarded with a cone from McDonalds and he has promised me that he will do his best to live until he is 26yo!!!

bubba
March 13th, 2014, 03:21 PM
Today I am thankful that my husband did not leave the dogs out for an extended period of barking at leaves blowing and I was able to sleep in!!

pcbatiks
March 13th, 2014, 03:40 PM
Right now I am sitting outside in the sunshine! I am very thankful for that!

asta
March 13th, 2014, 03:45 PM
My dog curled up at my feet while relaxing and browsing Block magazine.

IBake
March 13th, 2014, 10:42 PM
I am thankful that this morning I could get out of bed without pain...

New York Sue
March 13th, 2014, 11:16 PM
Today, my 17 month old GD talked to me on the phone, and said 'MITZ?' on voice recognition...
I'm known as Mitzy, in the GM world.
I LOVE it!

ilive2craft2
March 13th, 2014, 11:25 PM
Today, my 17 month old GD talked to me on the phone, and said 'MITZ?' on voice recognition...
I LOVE it!

Sue - that is adorable!

I am thankful that our son came home to visit for his spring break. He is now out with friends, but still nice to have him home!

Angelia
March 13th, 2014, 11:31 PM
I'm thankful that I finished my mountain of grading!

easyquilts
March 13th, 2014, 11:46 PM
I'm very thankful that DD's oldest has recovered so well from his fourth concussion,,, there are still some residual problems, but he is pretty much his old self, and doing well in school....

ren29
March 13th, 2014, 11:52 PM
I LOVE it!

Can I also say how incredibly adorable that is?!

I am grateful to have had my first mammogram complete.

dizzyLiz
March 13th, 2014, 11:54 PM
I understand friend. Amazing how this changes your whole day.

Simply Quilting
March 14th, 2014, 01:28 AM
Thankful that we were able to play outside with friends in the sunshine :)