PDA

View Full Version : Happy Happy Mama!

EnumclawGramma
March 11th, 2014, 11:14 AM
Here's my son Joshua, post cataract surgeries, working his ART! I know how in his element he is, and how close he came to loosing this ability. Seeing this picture this morning just made me SMILE!

Miss Sheri
March 11th, 2014, 11:15 AM
Libby, that is FANTASTIC! What a nice looking son, and what a miracle that his sight was saved.

Jean Sewing Machine
March 11th, 2014, 11:16 AM
Wonderful! Is that an Irish harp I see in the background? I would love to learn how to play that instrument!

auntiemern
March 11th, 2014, 11:25 AM
You must be thrilled...Nice looking young man. Jean, there is NOTHING wrong with your eyes...I had to look again.

EnumclawGramma
March 11th, 2014, 11:30 AM
Wonderful! Is that an Irish harp I see in the background? I would love to learn how to play that instrument!

It is indeed Jean. His girlfriend (from Tennessee) plays that, as well as the fiddle and guitar, and now he's got her singing too! With his guitar playing talent they're quite a duo!

I should mention that Josh's bald head isn't chemo related. He's been shaving it for years. Since the day he inherited the paternal hairline!

MayinJerset
March 11th, 2014, 12:13 PM
Great news that he's seeing well enough to get back to his great art works. Wonderful artistic couple he and his DGF make, no wonder you are so proud of them.

pcbatiks
March 11th, 2014, 12:32 PM
So happy for Joshua and for you!

Madeforyouinma11
March 11th, 2014, 02:29 PM
That is wonderful! It sounds like they make a great couple. So happy for you and your family.

Iris Girl
March 11th, 2014, 03:53 PM
What wonderful news! They sound like a lovely and talented couple! OO a harp I would love to learn but alas have no musical talent at all except singing in the shower...which by the way sounds magnificent... LOL

tamsterg7
March 11th, 2014, 10:20 PM
Libby, that is wonderful! I would say prayers definitely were answered for your handsome guy :)

Blondie
March 11th, 2014, 10:30 PM
I am sitting here dancing in my chair, Libby! What a good looker he is and what talent! I do believe our Josh's are kindred spirits.
Big hugs to you AND josh.

Here's my son Joshua, post cataract surgeries, working his ART! I know how in his element he is, and how close he came to loosing this ability. Seeing this picture this morning just made me SMILE!

ilive2craft2
March 11th, 2014, 10:34 PM
So happy for both of you!

EnumclawGramma
March 12th, 2014, 03:37 PM
I am sitting here dancing in my chair, Libby! What a good looker he is and what talent! I do believe our Josh's are kindred spirits.
Big hugs to you AND josh.

I've told ya Blondie.....our Josh's are very similar personalities from what I can tell. Figures, huh?