PDA

View Full Version : I think I am getting a NEW CAR!!

kensington
March 10th, 2014, 09:18 PM
One year, my husband asked me all these questions about what I really liked in my Mini Van and what I didn't. Then on Dec. 18th at 11: 05 in the morning, he came home with a small white box with a red bow. I just KNEW there were diamond ear rings in that box! I was digging and digging and no jewelry box. He told me to dig deeper... and I found a set of keys. It took me about 2 seconds to fly out to the drive way where my brand new Candy Apple Red mini van was with a HUGE red bow on it!!

Well, he has been asking questions again... would I like a DVR player, a 4X4 or car... Cadillac or Ford or Chevy... DUH... So, I am thinking... Ya know? I think I am getting a car with a bow!

BobW
March 10th, 2014, 09:23 PM
I hope you get a great one that you really want!

Miss Sheri
March 10th, 2014, 09:24 PM
Dang Girl, that man of yours knows how to give GOOOOOOD Surprises!

auntiemern
March 10th, 2014, 10:13 PM
Woo Hoo you go girl...Martin certainly does know how to keep you happy. He is definitely a keeper...not bad on the eyes either ;)

Jean Sewing Machine
March 10th, 2014, 10:19 PM
I always wanted a new car with a bow on it for a gift! You are one lucky gal! Is red your favorite color? It's my favorite, especially red convertibles!

Sandy Navas
March 10th, 2014, 11:29 PM
No, Kensy, he told me he was going to buy you Minnie Mouse matching underwear . . . with a built in music system.

kensington
March 11th, 2014, 12:11 AM
No, Kensy, he told me he was going to buy you Minnie Mouse matching underwear . . . with a built in music system.

With a BOW?

kensington
March 11th, 2014, 12:12 AM
I always wanted a new car with a bow on it for a gift! You are one lucky gal! Is red your favorite color? It's my favorite, especially red convertibles!

Candy Apple Red is one of my all time favorite colors.

K. McEuen
March 11th, 2014, 12:13 AM
If you took a bow in Minnie panties I bet you would make her ears wiggle ...

I think I'd be scared to have my hubby pick out what I was driving.

Simply Quilting
March 11th, 2014, 02:37 AM
Yippeee!!!!

EnumclawGramma
March 11th, 2014, 08:10 AM
A few years back my hubs went out with my middle son Josh to look for a car for him. He came back with one for me, in my favorite color, with a huge purple bow on the steering wheel. HUGE surprise I tell ya!

SallyO'Sews
March 11th, 2014, 01:11 PM
Okay, I'm going to need Kensington's and Libby's husbands to call mine... :lol:

Bubby
March 11th, 2014, 01:20 PM
If Jeff picked out a vehicle for me it would be a Hummer painted camo.....seriously!

auntiemern
March 11th, 2014, 01:41 PM
I am pretty sure mine wouldn't be a hummer, but it probably would be camo.
If Jeff picked out a vehicle for me it would be a Hummer painted camo.....seriously!