PDA

View Full Version : Gotta love a the puppy

Pandabear
March 9th, 2014, 10:08 PM

Tiberius wanted his bouncy ball. Nothing was going to stop him.

pcbatiks
March 9th, 2014, 10:13 PM
Aaawww.......he is adorable........and sneaky too!

Annette Ackley
March 9th, 2014, 10:14 PM
LoL, He is so cute!! Looks like you are gonna have to move the cage. Our Beagle gets on the edge of the sofa to reach my Boyds Bears off the book shelf. DH said he fell yesterday trying to get it. lol It is amazing how smart Dogs are. When you scold them they act like they didn't hear you.

PeggyM
March 9th, 2014, 10:17 PM
Awwww. That's a dog on a mission. So cute!

Kgrammiecaz
March 9th, 2014, 10:38 PM
Awww. They sure do know what they want. Makes them even more lovable

Simply Quilting
March 9th, 2014, 11:19 PM
A very determined puppy.

Slokarma
March 9th, 2014, 11:23 PM
That's funny!

I got a pup this past Christmas….and I think he makes me laugh out loud at least several times a day!

Suzette
March 10th, 2014, 08:13 AM
Clever (and very handsome) boy! But it's just a simple fact -- you can't keep a ball from a lab! :lol:

SandyWhite
March 10th, 2014, 09:43 AM
Oh what a smart little man.

WendyI
March 10th, 2014, 11:29 AM
Adorable and very sneaky indeed! I have a border collie who is ball obsessed (all border collies are OCD...mine is exceptionally so) and he destroyed our couch last week when the ball went underneath it. Most dogs would see it go under and think "oh it's gone...move on!" Your wee doggy is very smart!

Pandabear
March 10th, 2014, 11:50 AM
I have a chocolate lab that is tennis ball obsessed. He'll keep scratching at the floor in front of the couch if one of his beloved tennis balls go under.

It's funny when we take the chocolate outside to play ball, and Tiberius tries to play too. By taking the tennis ball and running away. My chocolate has such a look of 'what the heck?" on his face before the chase begins.

This morning my 15 year old had a rousing chase of give me my hat back before I'm late for school with Tiberius. It's so FUN in the morning!

That all said, I love all three of my pups so much. Couldn't live without them.

songbird857
March 10th, 2014, 12:27 PM
awwwwww so cute!

Pandabear
March 11th, 2014, 01:28 PM
Tiberius went to puppy class last night. Where he proceeded to climb up on the Rubbermaid container next to the shelf where the trainer keeps the treats. The trainer laughed and showed us what to do. Basically tell him 'Off' and show him a treat near the ground.

Ty being the smart dog he is learned that he gets a treat every time he gets on the container to get him off the container. He played us for a good 20 minutes.

This little guy is going to have me going in circles. He's lucky he's cute.

EmmaB
March 11th, 2014, 04:56 PM
Mission accomplished!