PDA

View Full Version : Just wanted to say Hi

sally
May 19th, 2011, 07:18 PM
Been away for a while and wanted to stop by and say Hi!. Missed you guys. I am currently working on finishing my quilt from first block exchange. All pinned together not fun as I had to do the sandwiching on my bedroom floor and hardwood is not forgiving to the knees and I even did some hand quilting. Not as good as some of those ladies on utube but I am trudging along. Going to do some stich in the ditch as well. In between that I have taking up dressmaking and starting on one this evening. Hard on the brain quilting is 1/4 seam and dresses 5/8 etc. Weather here is finally getting nice and we have a long weekend in Canada this weekend. Going fishing so will take my yo yo material with me. Anyhow again just stopped by to say HI and wish you all well!:icon_wave:

Loonwatcher
May 19th, 2011, 07:24 PM
Well, Hi! Come on in anytime!

Sandy Navas
May 19th, 2011, 09:06 PM
It's great to see you back here, Sally. You have been so very, very busy!! Take care of those knees. Lisa from Australia and I both are warning you!!!!

meemeecyn
May 19th, 2011, 10:46 PM
Hi, Sally! What are you making with your yo yo's? I bought a box of finished ones at a consignment store over the weekend and now must figure out what to do with them!

Monique
May 20th, 2011, 08:17 AM
Hi Sally. Have fun fishing.

Monique

JVO
May 20th, 2011, 11:13 AM
Enjoy fishing on this long weekend. Lets hope for some nice weather!