• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MayinJerset
    Missouri Star
    • May 2012

It's Saturday....

and hope everyone is doing something they like and not old everyday chores and stuff. I'm in a funny mood this morning so everyone have a Silly Saturday.jpg
  • Kgrammiecaz
    Missouri Star
    • May 2013

Re: It's Saturday....

Sounds like a good idea. I have a little sock monkey that looks like that. From my granddaughter.

Happy Saturday
    Karen
    Life is short - Live everyday to the fullest

Comment

• Sandy Navas
      Missouri Star
      • Dec 2010

Gotta run one of the granddaughters out to visit a friend for a little bit. Today is Rita's seventh birthday so we'll be celebrating all day long. Nana got to take her shopping for her birthday gift yesterday - she aspires to be a famous artist. We were leaving the store and you could smell food in the air. Rita is so gentle - "Nana, are there restaurants around here?" Translate, I'm sure hungry, can we go have something to eat. Of course.

Hoping to be quilting away today.
      Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
      it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

• GrammaBabs
        Missouri Star
        • Aug 2010

Happy Birthday Rita,, from GrammaBabs!!!! Stop at all the restaurants on the way to shopping!! LOL Enjoy!!!!
        "Each day well-lived and Happy;
        that's all there is to Life!"

Comment

• auntiemern
          Missouri Star
          • Mar 2012

Happy Birthday Rita. Sandy, I do believe her and Kenz are probably quite a bit alike. Miss Kenzies b'day is on the 16th. Stars aligned, I guess. Busy day for me. B-ball this AM, benefit this afternoon and evening. I know I will be working for part of it, hopefully not the whole thing.
          Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
          sigpic

Comment

• Hulamoon
            Missouri Star
            • Jul 2012

Happy Birthday Rita!

My silly Saturday has to include the dishes unfortunately. But I will keep going on my applique whale and watch some cooking shows. Super exciting stuff. lol
            🌺 Lorie

Comment

• dizzyLiz
              The Guild President
              • Jan 2012

Silly Saturday.......temp is going to hit 70 today. I'm going to get my best friend and we are going to clean/detail my car while taking in some sunshine. Our kids laugh at us because we can have such fun simply cleaning a car. Then we are going over to Hartwell to check out a quilt shop and a new grocery store.....the add has great prices on the meat. Hopefully some sewing this evening
              Keep the Faith

dizzyLiz

http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=1196342

Comment

• Ginny B
                Missouri Star
                • Jan 2012

Happy Birthday Rita! Hope she has a wonderful day.

The sun is shining here today! They say it is going to be warm (in the 50's) so I think I will be outside for a bit doing something --- probably chopping the ice that is still on the back patio and helping it to melt a bit. Tomorrow we plan on going to a local flower show so it will definitely feel like spring there. I will probably come home with some potted herbs and loads of ideas. I will be in my sewing room too. Got a couple of blocks to put together for my 2014 UFO (2012 bom, ha ha - just a little behind), and I may work on some casserole carriers and maybe a couple of zig zag tablerunners that I have the squares all cut out for.

But, since I slept in so late today (woke at 9:30!) not sure how much I will get to. The good thing is that dh usually cooks on Saturday so I won't have to add that to my list.

Here's hoping everyone has a super Saturday. I'll check in later.
                Ginny B
                Levittown, NY

Comment

• Simply Quilting
                  Missouri Star
                  • Dec 2013

Happy Birthday Rita As for the silliness, I'm listening to the radio shows the children have on.

I don't have any big plans for the day. The weather was really nice yesterday. I've got soup in the crockpot and trying to decide which quilt project I want to work on this morning.

Have a wonderful silly Saturday everyone

Comment

• BellasQuilts
                    Missouri Star
                    • Jul 2011

Good morning all. The sun is shining and spring is here in our little part of the world. Just hoping for some April showers!

Happy Birthday to Miss Rita! Have a stellar birthday, honey!

Need to do some grocery shopping then quilt the rest of the weekend. Can't wait!

SMILE!
                    Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.
                    Maya Angelou

~Megan~

Comment

• Doloris
                      Missouri Star
                      • May 2012

Happy Birthday to Rita. She was born on a very important day! (my BD too : ) )
                      Dolores :lol::icon_heh:

Comment

• aliaslaceygreen
                        Missouri Star
                        • Jan 2012

Morning!! that sock puppet is ready for the sunshine!! I work today but am off Sun and Monday and there is only SUN forecast!!!!!! Hope everyone is doing well.....
                        ...Trish

(I'm sarcastic. Breathe deeply, then laugh...)

my blog-- http://www.aliaslaceygreen.com my photos --- http://www.rteest42.com

Comment

• ilive2craft2
                          Missouri Star
                          • Oct 2012

Good Morning! I am ready for a silly Saturday! Kinda gloomy outside today - supposed to get a wintry mix this morning, but supposed to get above freezing, so whatever comes this morning should be short lived. Since it is closer to noon and we haven't had much, I am hoping the forecast was wrong. We had some beautiful sunshine yesterday and our 10 day forecast finally looks more like Spring than Winter, which makes me happy!

I have a friend coming over this afternoon and we are either going to just play around in the sewing room, not sure what all we will get into, but that is part of the fun! Looking forward to some giggling. Have a great day all!
                          Lisa

M*QC forum is full of the best people!

I'm not just buying fabric, I am supporting the economy...

A bad day in the sewing room is better than a good day at the office.

Comment

• buckeyequilter
                            Missouri Star
                            • Jan 2012

Good afternoon....

I'm late getting here today. Went to bed late and got up early. DH wanted a gun so we went to a gun shop and then he took my to a fabric shop. I picked up some more blenders and got some cream and some white yardage. I have kits put together for quilts and things I'm making but it seems I always need to buy solids/blenders so that's what I've been adding to my stash lately.

When we got home from shopping (I never do this) but I took a nap. Got up about an hour ago and now getting ready to go work on a quilt.

It's snowing here and I sure hope this is the last I see for this season. I looked at the monthly temperature predictions and it looks like next Wednesday will be chilly, but for the most part the temps will be in the 40's & 50's.

Well going to get out to my room and work on that quilt. Have a wonderful evening....prayers & hugs
                            Shirley aka buckeyequilter
                            I work to support a sewing habit that I don't have time for, because I work!

Comment

Working...
                            X