PDA

View Full Version : Wish me luck!!

bubba
March 7th, 2014, 06:59 PM
The meeting with my boss is set to start at anytime. My insides are flopping all over the place. I hope I don't puke on him or start crying...but I'm not too certain about either right now!!

RoseMA
March 7th, 2014, 07:02 PM
Best of LUCK!!! :)
You'll be great!

Cheers!

Doloris
March 7th, 2014, 07:07 PM
Good Luck!!!

HandsomeRyan
March 7th, 2014, 07:27 PM
Luck is for people who lack your charm, charisma, intelligence, and beauty. You don't need luck. I do hope all goes well though.

PeggyM
March 7th, 2014, 07:29 PM
Luck is for people who lack your charm, charisma, intelligence, and beauty. You don't need luck. I do hope all goes well though.

Well said. Good luck, just in case!

Vonnie
March 7th, 2014, 07:49 PM

What he said!

Sandy Navas
March 7th, 2014, 08:35 PM
And hugs, lots and lots of hugs . . . be sure to keep us updated. Praying it all went well!!

ilive2craft2
March 7th, 2014, 08:37 PM

And hugs, lots and lots of hugs . . . be sure to keep us updated. Praying it all went well!!

What they said! You go girl, you will be fine! Hope you get the result you want!

MayinJerset
March 7th, 2014, 09:24 PM
Good luck!

BobW
March 7th, 2014, 09:28 PM
I hope it all goes well for you.

quiltingtrish
March 7th, 2014, 09:55 PM
Sending my prayers!

easyquilts
March 7th, 2014, 09:57 PM
I hope everything went well....

bkthomas
March 7th, 2014, 10:01 PM
I'm late......but I hope it went well!!!! :icon_hi:

EmmaB
March 7th, 2014, 10:12 PM
I'm late too! Hope it goes well

Simply Quilting
March 7th, 2014, 10:30 PM
Hope everything went well.

Miss Sheri
March 7th, 2014, 10:45 PM
Goooood LUUUUCCKKK!!! My Fingers, Eyes and Toes and Legs are all crossed for you dear.

Lilly
March 8th, 2014, 01:14 AM
Pat - how about a little prayer at this late moment. I think they are answered even when the event is in the past. Really hope all went well and that you are sitting there relieved right now. Please let us know. We care about you!

Vonnie
March 8th, 2014, 01:15 PM
Pat - how did it go? Hoping everything's okay now. :icon_wave:

bubba
March 8th, 2014, 01:50 PM
It went fine. As I said before, the boss is one of my exdeputies and I have known him for over twenty years. He was pretty shocked at some of the things I told him have been going on.....for instance, I have an eight hour work restriction andt he supervisor who makes the schedule knows this, however, she put me down for three twelve hour shifts in a row! I am done putting up with it and he knows it. A person can only take so much, and I think I hit my breaking point. I will say that when I told him after all the years I have worked here for them to start treating me worse than crap the last few months I work here is just wrong. He was quite surprised and asked me what I was talking about. When I told him I was going to be retiring, he was not very happy about it because he really likes me and actually tried to talk me out of it. I told him that even if I did change my mind, unless things changed drastically in the way things are done around here and the way we are treated, I was still going.

I thought my back has hurt the last month from stress, but now it's even worse. On top of the pain it has started spasming as well. I told him that if he is not able to help me, my next stop will be the ADA and an attorney. He said he fully understood and that he was going to help me.

Thanks for all your kind wishes....I was just wiped out last night to post anything.

bkthomas
March 8th, 2014, 02:39 PM
Oh good! Hope you get to feeling better Pat!

Vonnie
March 8th, 2014, 03:47 PM
Good for him and good for you for sticking up for yourself. That supervisor who makes up the schedule needs to be disciplined. If she is doing this to you she is probably doing it to someone else too.

Preeti
March 8th, 2014, 06:01 PM
Sendin good wishes and hugs your way

Suzette
March 8th, 2014, 08:38 PM
I'm out of the loop on what is going on with your job, but I would like to add my best wishes that it resolves the way you would like it to. My thoughts and prayers are with you!