PDA

View Full Version : Really love today's DD, but....

sassygranny
March 7th, 2014, 02:59 PM
In order to have a matching border and binding, I had to go to another website to order yardage (and paid another shipping fee). I wish you would only list Daily Deals that have adequate matching yardage available, as I've walked away from other Daily Deals for lack of matching yardage. Had to have this one, though. :)

kensington
March 7th, 2014, 03:05 PM
Keep your eyes open for the yardage to come. Most lines send out the precuts first and the yardage follows.

Suzette
March 7th, 2014, 03:43 PM
This is not a complaint in any way (I have no idea what it takes to run an online quilt shop or stock it but I do know the Doan's do a GREAT job which is why this is where I shop almost exclusively for my quilting fabric and supplies) but I too have passed on DD's if I also need coordinating yardage and it's not available at the same time. That is my choice, so again, not complaining, but I just wanted to say that I understand where sassygranny is coming from. I also like to maximize my shipping and handling all in one order if I can or pretty soon, my great bargain is gone. ;)

bkthomas
March 7th, 2014, 03:50 PM
The Fat Quarter bundle is available!

Cathy F
March 7th, 2014, 11:48 PM
I hear where you're coming from. I've bought 2 of the daily deals the past few weeks and the matching yardage is not available as yet, says coming in March but I already finished one quilt top to the point of adding borders so I'm anxious to get the yardage and finish it and see how it looks. I hate to start a project then have to stop and wait for fabric.

Grace38
March 8th, 2014, 07:58 PM
I missed the dd because I too wanted yardage so when I decided it was sold out but ordered anyway and order yardage somewhere else
Gracce