PDA

View Full Version : Night Owl ramblings....

MayinJerset
March 7th, 2014, 06:10 AM
edDid you ever wake up feeling like there was something very important you forgot to do before you went to sleep but just can't remember what it was? I thought if I thought about my day from the beginning it would come to me but no dice. Was a regular kind of day, you know cleaning, cooking, eating, phone calls, computer stuff but still no clue so I'm going to make myself a nice mug of tea and read my book.

Reading about the women who worked at the secret atomic bomb facility in Tennessee during WWII. It's going quite fast, probably because somehow I got the large text copy from the library. Must have been an adventure for most of the women because most of them had never left their home towns and lived without family around.

Just came to me what I forgot to do, I wanted to take my camera out as I want to take it with me this weekend. Now I can relax.

RFREE
March 7th, 2014, 10:29 AM
I have gotten into the habit of putting reminders on my phone. I forget stuff all the time so having the calender that alerts me to things I need to remember is a lifesaver. I hate having the feeling I am forgetting something.

Susann
March 8th, 2014, 08:37 PM
How frustrating!! Glad you remembered. What's the title of the book you're reading ? It sounds like something I'd really enjoy.