PDA

View Full Version : Just had to share this...

easyquilts
March 6th, 2014, 11:04 PM
My niece is expecting their fifth baby, in July.... Two of the kids are girl/boy twins.

Anyway, she called me today, to tell me that she had had her ultrasound today, and the new baby is a boy... She then told me that his name is Samuel EARL..... We both cried.... I am so pleased... What a wonderful thing to do... Awesome...

Quiltfreestyle
March 6th, 2014, 11:08 PM
So happy for you!!!
My youngest son just had a baby last week, our family is going through a tough time right now because my husband has been in the hospital for several weeks but seeing that baby made me so happy.
Congratulations !! I see more quilts in your future. :)

snowbird
March 6th, 2014, 11:13 PM
Congratulations...blessings come in unexpected ways, right?

Kgrammiecaz
March 6th, 2014, 11:23 PM
That is so wonderful and a great way to honor your love. Babies have a way of soothing the heart.

GinnyKNC
March 6th, 2014, 11:25 PM
So happy for you! And congrats :)

SallyO'Sews
March 7th, 2014, 12:58 AM
Oh, Sandy, I'm so glad! Congratulations.

quiltingtrish
March 7th, 2014, 12:58 AM
Awww. That IS awesome! I have tears just thinking how they are honoring your husband.

Hugs,

Simply Quilting
March 7th, 2014, 01:51 AM
How sweet. Our first son's name is Earl.

Suzette
March 7th, 2014, 08:54 AM
What a lovely way to honor your hubby. :icon_bigsmile:

dwil23
March 7th, 2014, 10:06 AM
How Sweet!!

Susann
March 8th, 2014, 08:39 PM
Congratulations!!! My grandfather's name was Earl Emerson so the name makes me smile with happy memories and a few tears:icon_bigsmile:

easyquilts
March 8th, 2014, 10:04 PM
Thanks, everyone, for your kind comments.... I really am pleased that my husband's name will be carried on in our family.... It"s something positive, and makes me smile... I think he would be pleased...